Countdown....

evilfairie

Well, if given a choice between the announcement of the parties or of more guests, I know which I'd prefer. (Especially if it were regarding a certain certain actor whose significant other is already going to be there anyways and he might as well join her.)

• Like 1

Yeah. He has been for a couple of weeks now. But... as it's a smaller, independent film, it might not be that long of a shooting schedule. Plus, given the story, the filming set-ups might be quick. They could conceivably wrap in time.

Where a certain someone is involved, I am an eternal optimist.

• Like 2

Sigh. Just realised my trains are completely stuffed due to engineering works. Going to have to look at alternative routes now but as I don't want to drive in London will probably just end up getting the bus replacement service and adding an hour on to the journey each way.

Still, could be worse.

The thing's I'm discovering that I missed before as I'm deleting emails -

LEARN TO CREATE YOUR OWN BLACK LOTUS AT SHERLOCKED UK

We are pleased to announce a very cool addition to the Sherlocked programme in the form of the ancient art of paper folding. Brought to the event by Mindful Origami you will have the chance to recreate the iconic Black Lotus and other creative pieces in our drop in workshop.

You will also be able to purchase Samuel Tsang’s new book The Book of Mindful Origami: Fold paper, unfold your mind which was published earlier this year.

• Like 4

I'm REALLY hoping they get the schedule posted this week. We need time to do a spreadsheet for the Platinum A schedule and print it out. And this year we leave to fly over this Saturday. I'm not looking forward to having to sort that out from a hotel room.

• Like 3

I'm REALLY hoping they get the schedule posted this week. We need time to do a spreadsheet for the Platinum A schedule and print it out. And this year we leave to fly over this Saturday. I'm not looking forward to having to sort that out from a hotel room.

I'll be doing a Platinum A schedule for myself, so if worst comes to worst I can always email you a copy to tweak to your own preferences - at least it would save you some work!

That would be nice, the only time I could definitely say I'll be there will be during the first hour that it's open though - I'll get my ticket and do any set shoots we can on Friday but not sure I'll be around too long as I'll have to get home as Saturday and Sunday will be early starts for me! As you're all staying in the area arrange it amoungst yourselves if you wish and if I can join you I will, if not hopefully I'll see you all in the queue.

• Like 2

I'll be doing a Platinum A schedule for myself, so if worst comes to worst I can always email you a copy to tweak to your own preferences - at least it would save you some work!

Oooooo! If you would do that, I would love you forever! Hopefully the schedule will be out before I leave home, though. Does anyone remember when it came out last time? The first schedule, at least, before they had to re-work everything. Wasn't it about a week and a half out?

We should definitely do an official Plat A group meet up! We're going to all be in the same queues all weekend, we should actually meet each other.

• Like 2

Oooooo! If you would do that, I would love you forever! Hopefully the schedule will be out before I leave home, though. Does anyone remember when it came out last time? The first schedule, at least, before they had to re-work everything. Wasn't it about a week and a half out?

We should definitely do an official Plat A group meet up! We're going to all be in the same queues all weekend, we should actually meet each other.

Well, if the schedule's not out in time, I'll definitely be happy to help! Can one send PMs via this forum? If not we can work something out.

And yes, an initial Plat A meet, however brief, would be great!

Well a PM function would be nice. Ah well. I'm sure we can figure something out. If nothing else, if we meet up on Friday, maybe I could just get a hard copy of your schedule from you there?

If everyone who wants to meet up is on Facebook, is that an easier place to discuss things?

• Like 1

Well a PM function would be nice. Ah well. I'm sure we can figure something out. If nothing else, if we meet up on Friday, maybe I could just get a hard copy of your schedule from you there?

If everyone who wants to meet up is on Facebook, is that an easier place to discuss things?

I'll make sure to print an extra one just in case anyone needs it. I am not known as the Office Mummy for nothing! I'll also have tissues, sticking plaster, headache tablets, hand sanitiser and anything else we might need in my capacious, Mary-Poppins-esque massive bag.

I'm on Facebook, in the Sherlocked: Introductions group; you'll spot me as my avatar here is the same as my current profile picture.

• Like 1