Countdown....

evilfairie

Noted that the email doesn't say 'more guests to be announced anymore'

Really? Aw. Well, I had told myself that neither BC nor MF would be there, so I was prepared for that, but still...

At least this time I will be able to get to more of the talks and won't have to do quite so much running around. The platinum package was a curse and a blessing in one last year. And I can start to plan my weekend a bit.

Really? Aw. Well, I had told myself that neither BC nor MF would be there, so I was prepared for that, but still...

At least this time I will be able to get to more of the talks and won't have to do quite so much running around. The platinum package was a curse and a blessing in one last year. And I can start to plan my weekend a bit.

But at the same time, there are still an awful lot of TBC slots left empty in the Gold pass photo groups.

Good spot, i was still hoping for louise brealey though ever if id given up of BC.

The FAQ say 10-12 guests plus more may be added depending on ticket sales. By my estimation, including Michael and David, we currently have 13 guests, but I wouldn't say they won't announce more so don't take it as a certainty. Andrew's announcement will certainly sell a few more tickets and if Ben or Martin do agree to come, although it's getting a bit near to it, would undoubtedly generate more sales and I don't think they would say no to them if they did say they could come.

• Like 1

Not that it was really very good last time anyway, but have they said anything more about the "parties"? They were included in some packages last year, but were going to be separate this time. The initial announcement back in January said themes and details would be released "soon." 9 months later, even by Showmasters standards, I think we've well and truly passed the deadline for "soon."

• Like 1

Not that it was really very good last time anyway, but have they said anything more about the "parties"? They were included in some packages last year, but were going to be separate this time. The initial announcement back in January said themes and details would be released "soon." 9 months later, even by Showmasters standards, I think we've well and truly passed the deadline for "soon."

I was wonering about the partys some forever ago I remember a promise that they were going to be better than last year, but there has not been another word said as to if they are even still going ahead

The parties are still mentioned as a thing on the website, but with no details. The party I went to last time was dire - somewhere between an end of term school disco and a cheapskate wedding reception - so I wasn't sad they weren't included in the package this time.

Looking on the website, I noted this hopeful line in the FAQs:

"Guests may be announced right up until the event opens."

Edited by The Pink Lady
  • Like 2

But the REAL question would be... (If celebrities in pants with cake becomes available) Will Platinum and Gold pass holders actually have the promised priority option to buy first, once the tickets went on sale?

because so far we haven't seen any of that either.

Edited by jhw