What to get autographed

Some guests personalise to try and stop things being sold on for inflated prices, but that doesn't mean that's the reason Carl was insisting, he might have another reason.

I don't think anyone will know about personalisations or be able to comment on it. It could be slightly different with gloves, I think I've read in other threads that there can be issues with sporting equipment sometimes (wrestlers not signing cheap belts for example), but I don't think there will be any official 'everything will be personalised' or vice versa as usually it does depend on circumstances.

Last year guests had a sign up saying no personalisation so id assume the same system will be in place this year

That's what they usually do yes, but generally it's not something they know ahead of time. It they know a guest categorically won't sign or do something they would announce it but I don't recall seeing it happen that I can remember.

• 2 weeks later...

any ideas on what to get signed by Jeremy Renner? Not a massive fan of getting posters signed normally, so after some unique/interesting ideas :)

Any preference for his rolls? That might narrow it down.

with diamond pass guests its depends i had two last year (christopher lloyd and robert englund ) robert happily signed and personaised the items i gave him .. christoper lloyd didnt, but robert was in the main signing area and christoper was in a seperate area so with changes happening to the layout who knows lol

any ideas on what to get signed by Jeremy Renner? Not a massive fan of getting posters signed normally, so after some unique/interesting ideas :)

Preferably as Hawkeye i think :) though open to good Mission Impossible ideas too

Last year for me was easy this year not so much!

Some people like Jack Gleeson are easy obviously. But Im struggling with Perlman do I get a poster, a DVD, a collectable. Then do you go for the obvious like Hellboy or SOA or hunt out a Vincent picture?

Is anyone else suffering from choice overload

I went for the very excellent SoA Comic book (if you are into comics like me). But I went over a lot of the obvious things as well. The only obvious one for me was Maher signing my celebration book. :)

Preferably as Hawkeye i think :) though open to good Mission Impossible ideas too

Without searching nothing springs to mind. Anything unique will cost, there are bits of alternative artwork out there done by private artists but those type of things tend to be a bit more expensive.

Edit: Had a very quick look and there's this Displate https://displate.com/displate/49511/comic-crossbow-arrow-sniper-purple-superhero-hero

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Without searching nothing springs to mind. Anything unique will cost, there are bits of alternative artwork out there done by private artists but those type of things tend to be a bit more expensive.

Edit: Had a very quick look and there's this Displate https://displate.com/displate/49511/comic-crossbow-arrow-sniper-purple-superhero-hero

That is very cool

I just go for funko pops, it's easier then trying to figure out what to get signed, plus they are easier to display for me then posters/photos on the walls. I've ordered another scream pop for Jamie and Matthew to sign (already have a signed neve one) and I've orderd a saw one for Tobin.

If they don't have a pop then I do get the photo/Photoshoot signed

🤓

I've got the final cut limited edition 1-7 saw box set signed my costas mandylor to get signed by Tobin bell and I've just brought a SOA poster to hopefully get signed by Ron Perlman (may be tricky without a diamond pass but I'm hopeful) :)

For the Game of Thrones cast I shall be getting the table pictures signed, like I have with my others but I shall also be taking along one of my Bad Education DVDs for Kae Alexander to sign for the wife...unless any Supernatural cast are announced in the meantime (hint, hint).