Door Opening Times

Quick question on when to queue up... doors open at 9am and I'm just curious when you (yes, you reading this) arrived last time and how long the queue was and so on? Just so I can plan ahead on when to leave the hotel in the morning. :) I don't feel the need to be in the doors first or so but it would be kinda nice to get in before 9.30 if possible. Thanks in advance.

I've queued at 6, entered right after 9 (this was Collectormania a number of years ago)

I've queued at 7.30, entered around 9.10

I've queued at 8.15, entered at 9.30 I think. That was last year, when the queue led us from the entrance around the bulding, winding through the car park, across the street to the back of the building. Latest I have ever queued (ok, we kind of mistook how long it would take to get to the venue and what time it already was), latest I have ever gotten in. Still got all VQs needed and all autographs on my list, but going three full days helped a lot there.

• Like 1

Quick question on when to queue up... doors open at 9am and I'm just curious when you (yes, you reading this) arrived last time and how long the queue was and so on? Just so I can plan ahead on when to leave the hotel in the morning. :) I don't feel the need to be in the doors first or so but it would be kinda nice to get in before 9.30 if possible. Thanks in advance.

Last year I started queuing around 8:00am and the line was pretty long, as you can imagine. However, once the queue started moving we just went straight in, no stopping and starting. I was pleasantly surprised at how well SM sorted it. I'm pretty sure you'll be in before 9:30 if it's anything like last year. :smile:

• Like 1

I think its all down to one thing. Do you NEED the signature of one of the big guests? If so earlier the better to get a low ticket for the line.

I did it last year for Bill Paxton, worth every second in the line (well kind of haha Them lines sure are painful if people wont chat).

But if you dony care about signatures of anyone of the bigger guests. Why bother getting down early I would say :-D apart from thr fact its lovley and quiet inside for a while. A joy!