Make new friends

but if you have an questions feel free to find one of us to ask.

1. What is the wing speed of an unladen Swallow?

2. What is the potato to Pound exchange rate at LFCC?

An African or European Swallow?

The Lesser Eyed Green Potato Swallow

A pound is worth 14 potato. Trust me I'm a science person.

Economics person surely? Can't wait to see the face of the crew member on Mads cash desk when I unload 630 potatoes on the desk then :smile:

Potato is also good if you ran out of electricity at home and need some light.

Do you think that even with a really busy line, Madds will take a moment to hold my potato and have a picture with it?

That's one that no one can advise on until you are in the line (if you are talking about the auto queue) really. If he's massively busy it's likely they will have the no posed pictures sign up in which case you shouldn't ask really but if he saw it and asked you might be lucky ;) If there's no sign up ask away.

If it's the photo shoot then I'd think you'd be ok, there's lots of pictures of other people giving guests props so it's doable.

I've never asked a guest to do anything like that and i'd be really nervous about asking. /my shoots are all the standard side by side but it'd be cool to have him pose with a potato though confusing for anyone else if they saw it.

Edited by Raylenth

Potato is also good if you ran out of electricity at home and need some light.

Do you think that even with a really busy line, Madds will take a moment to hold my potato and have a picture with it?

That's one that no one can advise on until you are in the line (if you are talking about the auto queue) really. If he's massively busy it's likely they will have the no posed pictures sign up in which case you shouldn't ask really but if he saw it and asked you might be lucky ;) If there's no sign up ask away.

If it's the photo shoot then I'd think you'd be ok, there's lots of pictures of other people giving guests props so it's doable.

I've never asked a guest to do anything like that and i'd be really nervous about asking. /my shoots are all the standard side by side but it'd be cool to have him pose with a potato though confusing for anyone else if they saw it.

Well even with "no posed pics" sign I will ask. Because potato is not a person and asking him to hold it so i can take a pic would be awesome. But maybe if he saw a massive potato (lol) he'd say yes anyway :D

My photoshoots are usually the same. Hugs or standing side by side. Except for Robert Englund who wrapped his arm around my neck. But my favourite is with James Marsters https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/s960x960/13392235_10154890020468452_1213380645458238266_o.jpg

Well even with "no posed pics" sign I will ask. Because potato is not a person and asking him to hold it so i can take a pic would be awesome. But maybe if he saw a massive potato (lol) he'd say yes anyway :D

My photoshoots are usually the same. Hugs or standing side by side. Except for Robert Englund who wrapped his arm around my neck. But my favourite is with James Marsters https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/s960x960/13392235_10154890020468452_1213380645458238266_o.jpg

That's a lovely picture. Do you ask them or did the guests just naturally go for it?

That's a lovely picture. Do you ask them or did the guests just naturally go for it?

well it depends. When i asked James Masters for a hug pic he said no because his wife would be jealous lol (especially jealous of me this ugly fattie lol) but he was so nice. Colin Baker just grabbed me and pulled me clse to him (he remembered me singing Let it go earlier for him lol). Robert Englund was doing all funny and creepy poses.

You can always ask, the worst case scenerio they will say no

Well maybe I am Barrowman's long lost twin :D

Presumably your profile pic! It's a bit Barrowmanish.

Indeed! Seriously you're very pretty (and if you haven't already) you'll make someone very happy. And I'm sure guys/girls/timelords/space pirates gaze upon you delightfully.

well thank you ;) i never noticed anyone gazing upon me delightfully lol but thanks

Well maybe I am Barrowman's long lost twin :D

Presumably your profile pic! It's a bit Barrowmanish.

Indeed! Seriously you're very pretty (and if you haven't already) you'll make someone very happy. And I'm sure guys/girls/timelords/space pirates gaze upon you delightfully.

well thank you ;) i never noticed anyone gazing upon me delightfully lol but thanks

Alas like the Weeping Angels or the Silence you never notice these things ;)