Destination Star (50) Trek Europe

Stardate: 2/Feb/2016 @ 12 Noon

***UK Convention Announcement***

1st Guests Revealed

Tickets go on sale

www.destinationstartrek.com

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Hoping it's UK, Excel isn't the easiest to get to but a nice venue for wheelchair accessibility, I can selfishly hope it will be NEC Birmingham as that's only an hour away and also very wheelchair friendly

ditto! still owe you that power chair drag race!

Yes you do and ExCel has a nice long straight corridor :)

Hoping it's UK, Excel isn't the easiest to get to but a nice venue for wheelchair accessibility, I can selfishly hope it will be NEC Birmingham as that's only an hour away and also very wheelchair friendly

ditto! still owe you that power chair drag race!

Yes you do and ExCel has a nice long straight corridor :)

bring your charger with you!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Can we start guest requests yet? ;) I'd love some from Enterprise, Scott Bakula and of course Jolene Blalock <3 <3 <3

Yes and yes, desperate for Scott Bakula to come back. Kate Mulgrew said in an interview a few months ago that the five captains would be getting back together for an event in 2016 I hope and prey this is it.

• Like 2

think quite a few are betting on the excel, premier inn sold out quite quickly after the announcement!

Can't believe the Premier Inn has sold out, I couldn't get in at the ibis either so have preliminarily booked the Novotel as well.

Premier Inn Beckton and Holiday Inn Express are useful cheap alternatives that usually get initially overlooked

• Like 1

Can we start guest requests yet? ;) I'd love some from Enterprise, Scott Bakula and of course Jolene Blalock <3 <3 <3

Yes and yes, desperate for Scott Bakula to come back. Kate Mulgrew said in an interview a few months ago that the five captains would be getting back together for an event in 2016 I hope and prey this is it.

Would love a pic opp with all 5. That I WOULD pay for!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Would love a pic opp with all 5. That I WOULD pay for!

Totally agree!!

Can we start guest requests yet? ;)

As it's the 50th anniversary, hopefully some TOS guests. George Takei has not done a DST before so he'd be a good choice.

Plus some of the new cast as well. I think only Karl Urban has done DST before.