Diamond pass info for the newbe

chubby

hi everyone, dose anyone know when the diamond pass's get posted out? ive never had one before so really excited to see what it all looks like?

also do you get an info sheet with times to be at what area ect?

many thanks

michael

hi everyone, dose anyone know when the diamond pass's get posted out? ive never had one before so really excited to see what it all looks like?

many thanks

michael

Passes can be posted anytime up to the event really, there's no set time. Last time I got one a couple of weeks after ordering and another was a couple of months. Photo and talk schedules are usually released a week or so before the event.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

many thanks

michael

Passes can be posted anytime up to the event really, there's no set time. Last time I got one a couple of weeks after ordering and another was a couple of months. Photo and talk schedules are usually released a week or so before the event.

thanks, im really excited about this! ive not been able to afford a diamond pass before so just getting it in the post would be great lol im going to try do 2 days this year so I can really have a look about, get loads of autos and a few photos done :)

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

im new to diamond pass also so do you not have to print ticket in my email it say you do can someone clarify please

you don't have to print anything - barcoded tickets can be shown on a phone etc where needed

I'm printing my tickets as well just in case anything goes wrong with my phone

I have spoken to showmasters on facebook and they told me diamond passes do get sent out via post

That's what etmuse has already posted. Diamond Passes are definitely being mailed.

etmuse mentioned about barcode on phone not posting

She was saying you don't have to print anything after Wrong Name already confirmed about the mailing. She also specifically was adding on reference to barcoded tickets. I am not sure if things have changed, but last time the Diamond Pass mails did not have a barcode.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit annoyed. But for the last show we had it happen repeatedly that an attendee asked something here, didn't like the answer, then went on Twitter, e-mailed the office and/or me and even called the office to get the answer they were hoping to get. We're all just trying to avoid repeats of that. This created lots of extra work, plus other attendees on here were becoming severely annoyed when things were "just confirmed again."

• Like 1

Sorry Queen Sindel I just meant I was going to print photo shoot tickets my OCD would drive me nuts if I only had my phone, even though I know I won't need them I need to have a paper copy for my own sanity

Edited by john1980

this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! any day now the diamond pass could turn up, I cant wait to see what sm have put together this year, I see some of the passes last year and they stuff they got and I have to say it was really good. any day now :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Moderators

this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! any day now the diamond pass could turn up, I cant wait to see what sm have put together this year, I see some of the passes last year and they stuff they got and I have to say it was really good. any day now :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm not sure where they are with production just yet so I wouldn't say any day I'm afraid, these can arrive anytime up until a couple of days before the event.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I was a newbie last year and panicked too. I ordered a gold pass which I was dubious about picking up on the day. Staff brilliant I had my printed ticket. They found me in the queue and gave me my band. I had a moment with my Robert Englund diamond pasd but after a phone call to the right folks turned up early as I was in holiday. All I would say is don't panic. Even if it's not on place the staff in purple shirts were brilliant and sorted any entry issues on the day