Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

Been ages since I was here! I'm still going, I'll be in costume though as I have about an hour on the tubes (a convoluted journey at that coming from Watford!) to get back so providing I'm still standing (I have a very early start to get to Olympia, do my hair and make-up for the costume) I'll be there in my Punisher costume! Be good fun as I've been on call this week so think I have earned a little drink or two!

Been ages since I was here! I'm still going, I'll be in costume though as I have about an hour on the tubes (a convoluted journey at that coming from Watford!) to get back so providing I'm still standing (I have a very early start to get to Olympia, do my hair and make-up for the costume) I'll be there in my Punisher costume! Be good fun as I've been on call this week so think I have earned a little drink or two!

Excellent, grab me on facebook (link in profile) so you have a point of contact for the day :)

i am still in bed in my Frozen themed jammies watching The Big Bang Theory. I have so many bags that i am scared now lol. All cosplay stuff! i hope i have everything. and i couldn't sleep so i woke up at 6 am and i am stressed

Edited by RoryMcGarrett

INCONCEIVABLE! This fell off the first page!

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I think it does:

Inconceivable
ɪnkənˈsiːvəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. not capable of being imagined or grasped mentally; unbelievable.
    "it seemed inconceivable that the president had been unaware of what was going on"
    synonyms: beyond belief, unbelievable, extremely difficult to believe, scarcely credible, incredible,unthinkable, unimaginable, unimagined, extremely unlikely, not in the least likely,extremely implausible, extremely doubtful;
  • Like 1

INCONCEIVABLE! This fell off the first page!

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I think it does:

Inconceivable
ɪnkənˈsiːvəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. not capable of being imagined or grasped mentally; unbelievable.
    "it seemed inconceivable that the president had been unaware of what was going on"
    synonyms: beyond belief, unbelievable, extremely difficult to believe, scarcely credible, incredible,unthinkable, unimaginable, unimagined, extremely unlikely, not in the least likely,extremely implausible, extremely doubtful;

Hush now.

• Like 1