ID Question

Sorry if this has already been asked but couldn't find anything in the FAQ's.

My brother, Mum and I have Gold Passes which ordered through the old store. The passes are booked in my Mum's name but she doesn't have photo ID. Is there anything that she can bring with us - besides the order confirmation - that would be accepted. If it helps, my brother and I both have photo ID.

Sorry again if this has been asked

• Like 1

Right first of all DON'T PANIC !

From my understanding is you don't need photo ID how ever since the checking of ID's are RANDOM some form of ID would be a good idea for example does your Mum have a credit or debit card in her name ? Did she use this card to pay for the Passes ? Do you think she will be bringing it to the event ?

If the answer is Yes then don't worry this will be fine as a form of ID

How ever since from my understanding the whole ID business is on a RANDOM and I stress RANDOM basis ( can you imagine how long it would take to check everyone's on the door ? ) I would very much doubt if you will be stopped and checked at all. After all you have Gold Passes and SM will ( probably ) not turn you away just because you don't or your Mum doesn't have any ID as they will be losing money ie what your paying for inside, Auto's etc, and that doesn't make very good business sense to me.

And that goes for everyone else to ! Unless of course you bought your ticket off Ebay then in which case Be Afraid Be Very Afraid WOOAAAHHHAAAA lol :whistling:

I'm not sure if it'll be the same this year, but all gold pass holders needed to bring ID last year to collect their wristbands.

Why does your mother have no photo id? I don't know how it is in the UK, but in Luxembourg you need to have one.

In the UK you don't legally have to have photo ID but most people do have at least one form or another. The most common photo ID's used would be a drivers license or Passport but plenty of people don't drive and they may also not travel overseas so may not have a passport either.

A lot of larger companies require staff to have photo ID's but I don't know if that would count as a recognised form if ID - mine is just a laminated piece of paper with the company logo and my picture on it and looks like it could have easily have been made at home :rolleyes:

Edited by Raylenth

Gold Passes will need ID for pick up of the wristbands, wrong name does remember correct.

Does your mom have any ID without picture? Bring that, the card she used and maybe a bill with the home address. That's all backup ID methods I can currently think of.

My partner and I will be in different entry queues at the weekend as I'm gold and she's not got a gold pass. On the off chance she happens to get asked for ID, as the tickets are in my name, would a Two Together rail card be ID enough for her since I bought the tickets? It has both of our names on and photos.

My partner and I will be in different entry queues at the weekend as I'm gold and she's not got a gold pass. On the off chance she happens to get asked for ID, as the tickets are in my name, would a Two Together rail card be ID enough for her since I bought the tickets? It has both of our names on and photos.

Yes. Worst case scenario she could text you and you'd come over.

yeah me and my wife bought each other tickets for this year for genral photshoots and i far as i understand as long as she has id that proves that she has the same last name as me or vice versa there shount be any issues .. i may be wrong though this is just the idea i got from reading other posts on forum ?

yeah me and my wife bought each other tickets for this year for genral photshoots and i far as i understand as long as she has id that proves that she has the same last name as me or vice versa there shount be any issues .. i may be wrong though this is just the idea i got from reading other posts on forum ?

You are correct. And as explained above, you're not at opposite ends of the country, but within reach. If there's any questions you'll be around.

i have a diamond pass and regular entrance but my photo id is all in maiden name...is that ok. My bank names show my surname now

You need to bring something which has your surname.

My name is on it, yes.

I'd say if your ticket has your name on it just bring something with your name on it. That was you can prove you are that person. Debit or credit card and a utility bill maybe!

Correct, thank you.

Hey guys. My mum bought me and my sister tickets to the event and photo shoots, but after reading this I'm a bit panicked cause it says booked by...and her name on it!?

Can anyone shed a little light please?

Have her write a note if she's not there.