LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Please forgive the dumb ass questions but here goes anyway. I have a diamond pass for Michael & Christopher. Is their a special photo shoot for them or do I just join the area listed in the plan on page one of this post? Also I see Michael has a set time on Friday for his signing but can't see a special one for Christopher, do I take it I just join his regular autograph queue and just flash my diamond pass to show how magical and important I am? Thanks for your time.

No, Diamond Passes get priority for the shoots listed. Christopher does not have special signing times like Michael. Diamond Passes will be called first for him as far as I know, but after that yes, you just flash your pass.

• Like 1

I've joined this conversation late so sorry if this has been asked before but am I right in thinking on Saturday if you have a normal Michael J Fox photo shoot and no diamond pass then you're going to miss the Game of Thrones talk? He doesn't have 2 shoots of that type that day, there is 25 mins between the start of that photo session and the start of the talk and with 200 batch one diamond passes going through that's about 30mins worth of diamond passes right? I have a gold pass is there any way I could go to both?

Tell crew you have the talk and they will get you through as fast as possible.

Ok i have these Times', you think I Can make them ? As Kevin Eastman and Amazon Eve is short Times' :

SATURDAY:

9:30 Bill Paxton

11:25 Neve Campbell

12:20 Reeve Carney

13:30 Robert Englund

14:20 Kevin Eastman

14:30 Amazon Eve

16:30 Jodi Lyn o'keefe

SUNDAY:

9:30 Richard Dean Anderson

9:30 Christipher Lloyd ( DeLorean )

10:40 Harry Treadaway

12:00 Michael J Fox

13:45 Ken Kirzinger

14:50 Naomi Grossman

15:00 Richard Harmon

I have batch 1 or Low number tickets from the old system on all without Bill Paxton where I have batch 2 . But Bill must be session 1 , right ?

@Too tall, is looks like the schedules were made in perhaps excel or sumthing like that? Is there perhaps a posibility to have links for them? :smile:

Would be awesome cause then I (and most likely even more people) could slim them down and adapt them to create my own schedule :smile:

Yes, you should be able to make it and yes, Bill will be session 1 most likely.

Thanks ! Just 10 minutes between some shoots , I was a little bit nervous :) had 7 shoots last year , and 14 this year :) Great work with all wonderful guests Showmasters :)

@Too tall, is looks like the schedules were made in perhaps excel or sumthing like that? Is there perhaps a posibility to have links for them? :smile:

Would be awesome cause then I (and most likely even more people) could slim them down and adapt them to create my own schedule :smile:

pod0509 kindly put PDF files up if that helps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9f0ArrkCuTOXhhdlpldlh4cXc/view?pli=1

• Like 1

pod0509 kindly put PDF files up if that helps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9f0ArrkCuTOXhhdlpldlh4cXc/view?pli=1

That helps :) Thanks

First let me thank you for this plan, much work in it!

Sadly no group_shoots, what I do not get to be honest. Even MJF would not be part in it some shoots would be once in a lifetime with the cast.

What is also sad to me that Robert Englund is doing his make_up shoot at the end of sunday as nobody can get the picture signed by him.

But anyway, great line_up, great work, will be a good show! See you at the weekend!

heres my greatest challenge of the weekend for friday

John Ratzenberger 19:00 - 19:15 PHOTO C
Zach Galligan 19:10 - 19:25 PHOTO B
ray park 19:25 - 19:30 PHOTO C
Kevin Eastman 19:30 - 19:35 PHOTO B
but at least there only at the same two photo areas so i should be okay ... hopefully

Quick seating in talks question..

Will this be called in, in batches like we used to sit with our numbers?

First come first served, unless you are referring to Gold Passes or Diamond Passes?

No just a regular seating ticket.

I know in previous years you've sort of sat in rows related to what number was on your ticket!

I was hoping it might be the same but I didn't know how it would work...

First come first served, unless you are referring to Gold Passes or Diamond Passes?

I know in previous years you've sort of sat in rows related to what number was on your ticket!

Okay, you are talking about a paid for talk. My apologies. Yes, then you will be called in batches - but please note this may change on the day if necessary.

Thank you Queen_Sindel !!! :D *Hugs*

Boooo! I had to earn mine through meticulous trolling and general mischief-making!

Hey there is nothing wrong with being nice and just asking!

Hehe yours is funny tho :P

What?! You mean we can just ASK for our title to be changed....

I want one.... :crying:

Okay, you are talking about a paid for talk. My apologies. Yes, then you will be called in batches - but please note this may change on the day if necessary.

Ahh great thank you :thumbup:

I got batch 1 RDA but I wanna go to the Dr Who talk, but i don't want to end up at the back! :)

I've joined this conversation late so sorry if this has been asked before but am I right in thinking on Saturday if you have a normal Michael J Fox photo shoot and no diamond pass then you're going to miss the Game of Thrones talk? He doesn't have 2 shoots of that type that day, there is 25 mins between the start of that photo session and the start of the talk and with 200 batch one diamond passes going through that's about 30mins worth of diamond passes right? I have a gold pass is there any way I could go to both?

Tell crew you have the talk and they will get you through as fast as possible.

That was exactly my plan! I have John Ratzenberger, MJF and the GoT Talk all around the same time, so was thinking it would be best to got to John (12-12.15), MJF (12.05-13.00), then the talk (12.30) and just let the pit bosses know about the clashes. Would that be the best idea?

I have bought Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass 1, Hayley Atwell Batch 7 Saturday, Neve Campbell Batch 2 Saturday, Michael Gambon Batch 6 Saturday. The Aliens Diamond Pass Talk is at the same time as Michael Gambon 1 and Neve Campbell 1. Michael Gambon 2 and Neve Campbell 2 are also at the same time. My question: If it is not possible to do the photo shot with Neve Campbell on Saturday - is it possible to go to the photo shots on Sunday. I also have bought a Gold Pass. Thank you.

Thank you Queen_Sindel !!! :D *Hugs*

Boooo! I had to earn mine through meticulous trolling and general mischief-making!

Hey there is nothing wrong with being nice and just asking!

Hehe yours is funny tho :P

What?! You mean we can just ASK for our title to be changed....

I want one.... :crying:

Then where's my cookie? :P

I cannot seem to find Neve Campbell Batch 3 for Saturday.

Also where it says Michael J Fox Clock 1885 is that the time for the people who have the clock face photo with Michael J Fox?

Thank you! :)

(Sorry this is my first LFCC so I am a little slow)

The 1/2 only means it is a split shoot, this is not the batches being called.

Yes, Michael J Fox Clock 1885 is the time for people who have the clock face photo with Michael J Fox.