LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

My husband and I have Christopher Lloyd Diamond passes and also tickets for the Hayley Atwell talk. As far as I can see, the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass talk is at the same time as Hayley's.....What happens now, please help.

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Again here's TooTall's guidelines to help figure everyone out which shoot you'll probably be in... I think I am going to bump this on every page now. :lol:

Time for another bump I think...

Also remember you can go after your batch was called, but not before.

If you have issues figuring out your timing above is the rough guide.

I've got lea thompson batch 2 sunday. Her 1st photoshoot is only for 10 mins in mornin then batch 2 which i have is showing in the afternoon which i cant make due to catching train home.

Will i able jump in the morning shoot?

Speak to crew at the shoot, you will have to show your train ticket probably.

My husband and I have Christopher Lloyd Diamond passes and also tickets for the Hayley Atwell talk. As far as I can see, the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass talk is at the same time as Hayley's.....What happens now, please help.

You can get a refund for the Hayley Atwell talk.

This is my first LFCC & struggling with times.. The two photo shoots i am struggling with is Sunday Richard Dean Anderson 4 & Sigourney Weaver 3..

Please can anyone advise me with the time slots that i might be in?

Many thanks

There is a chance that you could be called at the end of the first shoots for each, but you will definitely be able to go to the second shoot for each of them. Go to RDA first as SW's lasts longer. If you let the crew know you have another shoot, they will try to get you through quickly.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I've got lea thompson batch 2 sunday. Her 1st photoshoot is only for 10 mins in mornin then batch 2 which i have is showing in the afternoon which i cant make due to catching train home.

You can get a refund for the Hayley Atwell talk.

Awwww noooooo way ****cries big time**** she won't be doing a talk any other time? WHY WHY WHY did you put two very popular names together *sad* if I look could I swap to another talk, and if so who do I contact? Thanks for your reply.

Awwww noooooo way ****cries big time**** she won't be doing a talk any other time? WHY WHY WHY did you put two very popular names together *sad* if I look could I swap to another talk, and if so who do I contact? Thanks for your reply.

You need to go to sales desk on the day. She is not doing another talk, sorry. With an event that large unfortunately clashes are unavoidable.

So in all likelihood, i should be ok gettin in the morning session as long as train ticket checks out

I have Richard Dean Anderson batch 4

& Sigourney Weaver Batch 3

I've re-posted the timing you go by just above. you can figure out your time slots with that.

We're trying to help as we can guys, but it seems some people are expecting the mods to plan their complete day for them. That's going a little far. I even got two phone calls again demanding help with the schedule, never mind the e-mails.

• Like 1

You need to go to sales desk on the day. She is not doing another talk, sorry. With an event that large unfortunately clashes are unavoidable.

I have tickets for MJF and BTTF Talk too, will Christopher Lloyd be at that too? if so might just keep Haley's and miss the Diamond Talk for C Lloyd if there's another with him I am going to? thanks again.

I've re-posted the timing you go by just above. you can figure out your time slots with that.

We're trying to help as we can guys, but it seems some people are expecting the mods to plan their complete day for them. That's going a little far. I even got two phone calls again demanding help with the schedule, never mind the e-mails.

I did mention in a previous post i was struggling as this is my first LFCC that's why i asked for advice with timing so reposting what i already don't understand has not really helped much sorry

• Moderators

Looking at my photoshoots/talks for the weekend, everything is looking hunky-dory!

Now, more importantly.......when is the schedule for the Winter con going up?

I've said it before and il say it again... You are a brave man lol

Sorry I hadn't read it properly

There is a chance that you could be called at the end of the first shoots for each, but you will definitely be able to go to the second shoot for each of them. Go to RDA first as SW's lasts longer. If you let the crew know you have another shoot, they will try to get you through quickly.

• Like 1

I have tickets for MJF and BTTF Talk too, will Christopher Lloyd be at that too? if so might just keep Haley's and miss the Diamond Talk for C Lloyd if there's another with him I am going to? thanks again.

Christopher Lloyd is in the BTTF cast talk, yes.

Looking at my photoshoots/talks for the weekend, everything is looking hunky-dory!

Don't get involved Stuart. Last time I stuck my nose in with tompain100's comments, it was me who had their title changed!

I did mention in a previous post i was struggling as this is my first LFCC that's why i asked for advice with timing so reposting what i already don't understand has not really helped much sorry

If you don't understand please let us know what you don't understand. It is a very busy forum, and I apologize, but we can't remember what was said in everyone's earlier posts. Especially not because it's so many newbies this show, it is impossible to keep track.

• Moderators

Don't get involved Stuart. Last time I stuck my nose in with tompain100's comments, it was me who had their title changed!

Yeh point taken lol

Wow, gotta say with 23 shoots, I actually only seem to have two serious clashes that I'll need help manage, both on Sunday, Everything else I think will sort itself out by possibly going to the odd late shoot.

Oh the printer would break right now would it lol

That's what happened to me, had to run out and buy a new one. Thankfully it uses the same cartridges as the old one so the ink I already bought doesn't go to waste, lol.

• Moderators

Wow, gotta say with 23 shoots, I actually only seem to have two serious clashes that I'll need help manage, both on Sunday, Everything else I think will sort itself out by possibly going to the odd late shoot.

Oh the printer would break right now would it lol

That's what happened to me, had to run out and buy a new one. Thankfully it uses the same cartridges as the old one so the ink I already bought doesn't go to waste, lol.

Yeh I've just done exactly the same, thought I'd stay on and help folk last night and get my own done this morning, I've literally just finished,Mike got a couple of clashes but hopefully no real dramas.