Got a refund for my Noah Wyle shoot today , and I bought that via Eventbrite . When do I get my refund for the ticket I bought from the Showmasters store for Emily Kinney ? I mailed them last week and still no answer and no email about refund or nothing :(

Edited by Chrimlee

Got a refund for my Noah Wyle shoot today , and I bought that via Eventbrite . When do I get my refund for the ticket I bought from the Showmasters store for Emily Kinney ? I mailed them last week and still no answer and no email about refund or nothing :(

Emily only cancelled Thursday and she had even more tickets sold than Noah. So that's a long list to process. I understand you'd like your money back to possibly buy another ticket. But it's only two working days now, and if you already e-mailed last week it was just over one full working day at the maximum. The office is trying to go as fast as they can, but they can't quite go at light speed.

• Like 2

I've had my refund for Noah but still haven't received refund for my e validation ticket yet. Have emailed them about it but still no confirmation that I'll be getting it back. Anyone know how long it takes.

Edited by Steph87

I've had my refund for Noah but still haven't received refund for my e validation ticket yet. Have emailed them about it but still no confirmation that I'll be getting it back. Anyone know how long it takes.

Was Noah the only ticket you purchased or did you have other tickets on the order?

As stated a number of times, the fee is only refunded if this was the only ticket on the order. So was Noah an "only order"?

The current turnaround time for e-mails is at least a week, and it's getting worse by the minute.

Copied in here for reference: all Emily Kinney refunds new store tickets have been processed. How long it takes for that refund to show up: that's in the hand of your bank now. Update on old store tickets to follow as soon as I hear something. Please stop e-mailing and asking about Emily refunds. Someone made it to six e-mails meanwhile, and it's only been two full working days since she cancelled.

Was Noah the only ticket you purchased or did you have other tickets on the order?
the only ticket I purchased

the only ticket I purchased

In that case they'll get back to you as soon as they can. The current turnaround is a little over a week now at the moment, sorry.

Ok I just got my refund for Emily Kinney, but not the 2,50 validation fee, I paid 27.50 £ and I just got 25 £ back, I know it's "only" 2£50 but I do I get those in another payment back or how does this work?
And yes I bought the photo for Emily with no other shoots or tickets.

Queen Sindel has answered this query.. see post above yours :thumbup:

Yes I see that someone already asked for it, but there was not really an answer if the 2£50 are paid separately.

Edited by timlux

Queen Sindel has answered this query.. see post above yours :thumbup:

Yes I see that someone already asked for it, but there was not really an answer if the 2£50 are paid separately.

So you paid the validation afterwards because you initially didn't select it? Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question. If it was one transaction it should have been paid back in full.

No it was one transaction, I bought her ticket separately with the transaction fee. I only had to pay for Sigourney Weaver the fee later, because I forgot to pay it for her. But for Emily I paid immediately.

Here is a picture.

24zkx8g.jpg

Edited by timlux

Okay guys, I am really sorry, but you will have to e-mail about this. It looks like the automatic refund system had a hiccup. It shouldn't matter if the fee was paid with the order or afterwards, you should have got the full refund in one go.

Okay guys, I am really sorry, but you will have to e-mail about this. It looks like the automatic refund system had a hiccup. It shouldn't matter if the fee was paid with the order or afterwards, you should have got the full refund in one go.

i emailed them last week and haven't had any acknowledgement from that.

i emailed them last week and haven't had any acknowledgement from that.

The current turnaround is about a week. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

I still haven't got my Kurt angle refund.£50 is a hell of a lot of money. Ive emailed twice now. :( first time was 26th June!

Forward your e-mail to the address in my profile please. With a wait that long it looks something is stuck somewhere.

I don't know if this helps, but I emailed them my

Name & customer number

Order date

Order number

Refundable amount

About my Natalia Tena photoshoot a few days ago...and I just got the email that it's been refunded. Didn't take long.

I don't know if this helps, but I emailed them my

Name & customer number

Order date

Order number

Refundable amount

About my Natalia Tena photoshoot a few days ago...and I just got the email that it's been refunded. Didn't take long.

Perfect. That's exactly the data that's required. :clap: