Heads up "We feel at this rate Sunday tickets will also sell out

Well unless more are being added it looks like Sunday entry has now sold out as well.

Edit: Just noticed that this has already been mentioned. Feel free to ignore my comment! Lol

Edited by LSM

In some ways I'm glad it's going pre-paid so we can avoid last year's fiasco. I think this is a much better way of doing things so you can limit the number of people in the building and remove the claustrophobic atmosphere.

I'm not a fan of it going down the sell-out-in-hours San Diego route, but if that's the price that must be paid for order, so be it.

In some ways I'm glad it's going pre-paid so we can avoid last year's fiasco. I think this is a much better way of doing things so you can limit the number of people in the building and remove the claustrophobic atmosphere.

I'm not a fan of it going down the sell-out-in-hours San Diego route, but if that's the price that must be paid for order, so be it.

I agree, plus leaving it 3 weeks before the event is very close to the bone by anyone's standards

Is it likely to be possible to buy the £10/£15/£20 autograph vouchers in advance? Something that can be looked at for future? That would really help a lot of people out I think and mean the queues at the sales desk on the days will also be smaller.

Obviously the guest auto prices are known before the event so people can factor budgeting for autos as well as entry and photo ops, spread out the cost as they want.

Thanks

Natalie

• Like 1

• Moderators

Is it likely to be possible to buy the £10/£15/£20 autograph vouchers in advance? Something that can be looked at for future? That would really help a lot of people out I think and mean the queues at the sales desk on the days will also be smaller.

Obviously the guest auto prices are known before the event so people can factor budgeting for autos as well as entry and photo ops, spread out the cost as they want.

Thanks

Natalie

Showmasters have always sold vouchers in advance however with the change to Eventbrite that system has been stopped for now whilst something is being worked on.

Thanks

Natalie

This is actually I really great idea, I've queued for such vouchers in the past and it was just ridiculous, it took forever.

I was also told that I couldn't use these vouchers at another SM event either so I think having them transferable between events would also be a good idea. People could then buy these vouchers as gifts for people throughout the year.

Showmasters have always sold vouchers in advance however with the change to Eventbrite that system has been stopped for now whilst something is being worked on.

They have?! I've been every year for a long while and I'd never noticed that before! Doh!

• Moderators

They have?! I've been every year for a long while and I'd never noticed that before! Doh!

Yeh there was a page on the old store for gift vouchers (they have been my annual Christmas present from some of my relatives)

If they have sold out can we get an official line from SM? Not for my benefit but for other people, as they will probably ignore all previous posts to say that they were the last.

As I keep repeating when that happens Friday after office closing: it's the weekend. The office people are enjoying their time off. The mods on here are volunteers. If any tickets sell out on the weekend we have to get hold of the office, who because it is the weekend won't be watching their e-mail/mobile that closely going "oops, QS needs help."

I have asked for confirmation, but I don't know when someone will come on. Jason likes to come on and read late evening, so we may be lucky and something happens in a couple of hours.

Yeh there was a page on the old store for gift vouchers (they have been my annual Christmas present from some of my relatives)

I've been going to SM events for years, and been on this forum for years too and have never seen vouchers on sale on the website or knew about their avaliablity 😒 I would have definitely ordered them if I had

• Moderators

I've been going to SM events for years, and been on this forum for years too and have never seen vouchers on sale on the website or knew about their avaliablity I would have definitely ordered them if I had

They were also reduced a little bit around Christmas time as well which was an added bonus.

• Like 1

I've been going to SM events for years, and been on this forum for years too and have never seen vouchers on sale on the website or knew about their avaliablity I would have definitely ordered them if I had
They were also reduced a little bit around Christmas time as well which was an added bonus.

Well if we get them back can we have a huge announcement pretty please? I'd much prefer to buy these (especially if we can use them for any event) rather than carrying cash around.

• Moderators

Well if we get them back can we have a huge announcement pretty please? I'd much prefer to buy these (especially if we can use them for any event) rather than carrying cash around.

I know it's being looked at I'm sure there will be an announcement when there is some news
  • Like 1

That's fine QS, breathe. I wasn't asking for anything right now this second. I know how it is, and you're probably running round like a headless chicken, yes?

Sorry, that wasn't directed to you at all. But someone else is bound to ask when they will go up before the hour is over, that's pretty much a guarantee. :lol:

The good news is I was able to reach someone and there will be another batch added at some point tonight. Timing: whenever Eventbrite chooses to cooperate. When that is I don't know, unless we add a "buy QS a crystal ball" donation box at the sales tables. ;) I also don't know if this is the last batch.

That's fine QS, breathe. I wasn't asking for anything right now this second. I know how it is, and you're probably running round like a headless chicken, yes?

Sorry, that wasn't directed to you at all. But someone else is bound to ask when they will go up before the hour is over, that's pretty much a guarantee. :lol:

The good news is I was able to reach someone and there will be another batch added at some point tonight. Timing: whenever Eventbrite chooses to cooperate. When that is I don't know, unless we add a "buy QS a crystal ball" donation box at the sales tables. ;) I also don't know if this is the last batch.

Haha, thanks again QS, my other half is also of the persuasion that I have a crystal ball so I know how you feel :P

That was indeed an added bonus and hopefully will continue this year. So when anyone asks you what you want for Christmas, just ask for Showmasters vouchers. These pretty much paid for everything I wanted at the Cardiff Film and Comic Con earlier this year.

• Like 2