Heads up "We feel at this rate Sunday tickets will also sell out

Was looking to attend Saturday but due to sell out am re arranging to attend Sunday, trying to plan the day. Need to know photo shoot schedule ASAP, as am paying to park and need to know how long to pay for. Also can't seem to see the link to pre book parking on the website provided, help please

It's very unlikely the photo shoot schedule will be put up anytime before the week of the event. Would probably be wise to get parking for the whole day. Edited by bonniesrg

Was looking to attend Saturday but due to sell out am re arranging to attend Sunday, trying to plan the day. Need to know photo shoot schedule ASAP, as am paying to park and need to know how long to pay for. Also can't seem to see the link to pre book parking on the website provided, help please

It's very unlikely the photo shoot schedule will be put up anytime before the week of the event. Would probably be wise to get parking for the whole day.

Thanks for replying, I overlooked the second part because the parking link had been posted.

Yes, I strongly advise to get parking for the whole day. The schedule won't be up anytime soon.

• Like 1

Has this ever happened before, that the tickets sell out completely before the show? I think its amazing how popular it is, going to be a great weekend! :clap:

Nope

This is the way it should be though. It's nice to know what happened last year will never happen again

One more question, when looking at booking my tickets through eventbrite for sunday, there is no tickets on sale for a photoshoot with Robert Rusler, Jennifer Rubin and a few others, being a big elm street fan, was hoping to get photos with them, are there photoshoots with them on the Sunday?

Whilst I understand the point about reducing some photoshoot numbers so that more popular guests get their numbers increased what this means is less time at the signing table. Noah Wylie for example seems underpriced compared to others and his photoshoots seemingly sold above expectation so my guess is that if Sunday sells out it will be very hard to get his autograph.

I know the current trend is for photos but Showmasters please remember everything your organisation is started with those of us getting autographs.

Is is a little unfair that those who collect photos with their guests can pre-book and guarantee a meet whilst those of us that collect signatures cannot !!!! We need to start being able to pre-buy VQ or autograph tickets.

• Like 2

Hi Everyone

We do try to give everyone fair warning when things are getting low so here is a headstrong up that at the current rate we are looking likely to sell out of Sunday day tickets, as well. So be aware that if they do sell out, there will not be any tickets available to buy on the door for Sunday.

Also our photo shoots have been hammered hard over the last 3 nights, so if you want a shoot or a talk ticket please do not leave it too long.

Over the last two years London Film & Comic Con has become a very busy event and even though we have taken up more space we are close to hitting capacity, so please do not think you can just walk up on the day this year, and get in to buy the things you want.

We are currently working on the final numbers for photo shoots that we offer over the weekend. So if a guest we thought at time of going on sale, actually has sold less than we had estimated but another guest has sold a lot more that we anticipated, then we do change the numbers around to reduce some shoot numbers, and adding some more to the hot selling photo shoots to be able to provide you all with more of the ones that you are clearly wanting to buy. At the end of the day we only have so many photo shoot slots over the weekend and the way its going for this year we do feel most of these photo shoots slots will also sell out prior to the event, so again if you care about getting a photo shoot or a talk do not leave it too long as we do believe they will all sell out before the event weekend.

London Film & Comic Con has now become one of the top 4 events of its kind in the world, and when it comes to guests its most probably the number one event and as such things are changing in how we run the event and how the tickets are sold.

We will share with you all more of our plans for the future after this year's event, but we will say that we already felt that this year would be the last year where we could offer to sell tickets on the door, and that in the future tickets will only be able to be bought in advance. We also feel that tickets will sell out way before the event, as fans will see that tickets sell out. This happened a few years ago at San-Diego Comic Con, now that event sells out in a few hours. We can see the same thing happening with LFCC, as we have the reputation for being able to deliver the worlds most amazing guests .

The demand is now at such a point that we have to change how we offer entry, so that its fair for everyone. We care about you, our audience and we understand the demand has caught some of you out, like it has us, so we will get this event put to bed and we will evaluate this event as a whole and your experience to take the event to the next stage. Over the last two years we have listened and altered the event to take on board what you have wanted from the event, this we will keep on doing and as things change we will listen and keep on improving LFCC, and keep bringing you one of the most amazing events of its kind in the world.

Thank you for your support and understanding throughout our growth and we will see you all at an amazing weekend in a few weeks time.

yours Jason

Just an idea maybe for the future, some con's sell - gold pass on a renew system (like football season tickets) were after the con , you can purchase next years passes (sometimes with special rewards for paying early) thus guaranteeing pass before they go on general sale again and maybe missing out. Just an thought if lfcc continues to get bigger.

Just an idea maybe for the future, some con's sell - gold pass on a renew system (like football season tickets) were after the con , you can purchase next years passes (sometimes with special rewards for paying early) thus guaranteeing pass before they go on general sale again and maybe missing out. Just an thought if lfcc continues to get bigger.

2015's gold passes went on sale in October 2014 (LFCC 2014 was in July - 3 months later). Isn't that soon enough for you ;)?

• Like 1

One more question, when looking at booking my tickets through eventbrite for sunday, there is no tickets on sale for a photoshoot with Robert Rusler, Jennifer Rubin and a few others, being a big elm street fan, was hoping to get photos with them, are there photoshoots with them on the Sunday?

Not all guests do photoshoots all days. Going from Jason's last posts there may be some more guests added to the schedule, but right now the Elm Street guests don't do photos on Sunday.

Whilst I understand the point about reducing some photoshoot numbers so that more popular guests get their numbers increased what this means is less time at the signing table. Noah Wylie for example seems underpriced compared to others and his photoshoots seemingly sold above expectation so my guess is that if Sunday sells out it will be very hard to get his autograph.

I know the current trend is for photos but Showmasters please remember everything your organisation is started with those of us getting autographs.

Is is a little unfair that those who collect photos with their guests can pre-book and guarantee a meet whilst those of us that collect signatures cannot !!!! We need to start being able to pre-buy VQ or autograph tickets.

The approximate time for a photoshoot is they go through 400 pictures per hour. I can't recall what the amount of tickets in a batch is, but let's say it is 100. More than that and it would get kind of chaotic. Going by that that means Noah is not even near the one hour mark for his photoshoot. Absolutely no reason to worry. Tons of guests have done shoots that long and there was no difficulty in getting an autograph.

Plus unless you're charging full autograph price for the VQ tickets I don't think pre-selling them would work. If it's just 1 or 2 quid for a ticket people would grab them "just to be safe" and then we'd be quadrupeling the eBay ticket sales problem, if not more.

2015's gold passes went on sale in October 2014 (LFCC 2014 was in July - 3 months later). Isn't that soon enough for you ;)?

Nice reply!lol- Touché! But for me no! Because of my work - I have to book all my time off 12 to 18 months in advance ( so when SM announce a show like dstl2 with a few months notice I have no chance of going).and it gives me peace of mind , time to save cash etc. Another con( can't mention name of) I goto I renew gold pass before that con finishes receive 15% discount and lots of special perks - but everyone is different- I like to(have to) plan everything way ahead of time and some people leave things to last minute - each to their own.

This is already done, it's called a Gold Pass. People who buy those passes generally do it for the perk of getting to enter any autograph queue they want upon arrival and priority in photoshoot queues. There is no need to worry about not getting to collect your autographs as long as you make sure to grab VQs first thing when you get into the venue after the doors open. There are now roughly 250 guests, 150 of them TV-related, a smaller portion than you think shares your exact tastes, so you shouldn't worry about securing Noah's autograph. I myself am one of those who booked his photoshoot, and I have no plan to head to his autograph table as well.

• Moderators

The approximate time for a photoshoot is they go through 400 pictures per hour. I can't recall what the amount of tickets in a batch is, but let's say it is 100. More than that and it would get kind of chaotic. Going by that that means Noah is not even near the one hour mark for his photoshoot. Absolutely no reason to worry. Tons of guests have done shoots that long and there was no difficulty in getting an autograph.

Plus unless you're charging full autograph price for the VQ tickets I don't think pre-selling them would work. If it's just 1 or 2 quid for a ticket people would grab them "just to be safe" and then we'd be quadrupeling the eBay ticket sales problem, if not more.

Another problem is that SM (well, the photographers really) can control how many photoshoots are done in an hour, so can make sure everyone gets through. Each guest signs autographs at a very different pace and unless they are a fairly regular convention guest no one is going to know in advance what that is for a particular guest. So say SM had allowed 500 pre-booked 'VQ' spots for a guest then they turned out be quite slow and only actually signed 300 that day. That's a headache that no one - not SM OR the fans - needs.

• Like 2

The online store says Sunday tickets are sold out. Will there be another batch released?

Read the first paragraph of the opening post to this thread.

It was a query whether if that was the final batch or if the system needs to be topped up (like the Gold Passes).

The original post pointed out that Sunday tickets are likely to sell out and did not specify whether it was the final batch.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
part of post removed. No need to use that wording please.

• Moderators

What if it were possible to get photos with them if I go for the autograph option?

When getting an autograph some guests will have a sign at their table saying no photography, so with the busier guests it is unlikely you would be able to have a picture whilst you are getting your autograph

• Moderators

What if it were possible to get photos with them if I go for the autograph option?

Many guests do allow photos at the desk when you buy an autograph. We cannot know in advance if the guests you want in particular will or won't as there are many factors which contribute to that desicion, including how busy they are.