ANSWERS to FAQs

I am certain that this has been asked before but I've been scouring various threads to try and find it and I don't know where it will be! So I really do apologise in advance for the mods having to repeat themselves.

I have a BATCH 1 Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass for the weekend. It has not arrived, and probably won't before the con starts. I'll need to pick it up on the Friday before entry. I therefor have no idea what number my pass is.

With it being BATCH 1, will I have to collect my autographs, power loader photo and regular photo all on the Saturday? Or can I choose to do a couple of these on the Sunday? I'm only asking because I have one other photo shoot booked on Saturday, a number of autographs that I'd really like to get and the Game of Thrones talk in the afternoon. It's doable I'm sure but if I could choose to get at least one of my Diamond Pass photo shoots on the Sunday it would make things a lot easier and more relaxed.

I know you guys are swamped and the last thing you need is repeat questions, so I really appreciate any help.

If at all possible, please do get things done on your assigned day (Saturday). If you absolutely HAVE TO, speak to crew on the day and a switch to Sunday may be possible for some things.

Thanks etmuse, I wasn't sure if having Batch 1 (regardless of Pass number) meant I HAD do everything on Saturday.

I'll have a proper look at the timetable for the weekend and write out a plan for myself. I should be able to manage as I don't think there were actually any clashes. So I can go to any of Sigourney Weavers shoots as long as they are on the Saturday?

Thanks again.

Yes.

• Like 1

Anyone know how to pre order an item for Bournemouth if you want the picture that is advertised on the site?

And you're asking this in the LFACC FAQ because? ;)

The Bournemouth pre-orders will likely open up once LFACC is over.

Because I would like to pre order a Julian Bleach autograph as I cannot attend.

Why this thread - because it seems to have the most traffic at the moment.

Anyone know how to pre order an item for Bournemouth if you want the picture that is advertised on the site?

And you're asking this in the LFACC FAQ because? ;)

The Bournemouth pre-orders will likely open up once LFACC is over.

Because I would like to pre order a Julian Bleach autograph as I cannot attend.

Why this thread - because it seems to have the most traffic at the moment.

Then please don't complain next time an unrelated question gets overlooked in a busy topic. :P

recently i asked about floor plans before i posted the question and recieved a replay. i used the search bar at the top to try and find my answer , it came up as no releating topics so i posted the thread i have been asked to refer to other posts regarding the floor plans...... unless i have to search through 10s of thousands of questions and answers how am i suppose to find my answer if it doesnt show in the search thread.....

recently i asked about floor plans before i posted the question and recieved a replay. i used the search bar at the top to try and find my answer , it came up as no releating topics so i posted the thread i have been asked to refer to other posts regarding the floor plans...... unless i have to search through 10s of thousands of questions and answers how am i suppose to find my answer if it doesnt show in the search thread.....

I don't know what device you use, but I am getting 112 hits when searching "floor plan". These hits include all current topics. Plus the last topic "floor plan?" was on the very first page of this forum when you posted.

im using my laptop i put it floor plans and nothing is coming up , i dont want to waste anyones time esp with it been so close and you guys are so busy but when i search and dont get any joy i have to ask, i just thought that they would be up with the times that was all,

• Moderators

im using my laptop i put it floor plans and nothing is coming up , i dont want to waste anyones time esp with it been so close and you guys are so busy but when i search and dont get any joy i have to ask, i just thought that they would be up with the times that was all,

Because of last minute adjustments to the schedule because of this weeks cancellations the photo schedule took precedence and as QS mentioned the floor plan will be up on Monday.

I got my MJF diamond pass but my S Weaver photo still aint arrived and my Sunday pass

I paid for the later 2 weeks ago and still nothing

also can I do MJF and WEAVER all on Sunday which will include buying her autograph?

There is a Diamond Pass pick up for Diamond passes that have not arrived. I am assuming your "Sunday pass" is the entry? You got that as an e-ticket, please check your inbox.

For doing everything on Sunday please see this post: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89252

I ordered my wife's and my gold passes a while back, and they did arrive, but looking at them now, they both have my name on them. I know last time we needed proof of ID with the gold passes, will this be a problem for us this time?

Thanks

You're with her, just show your ID. That will be enough.

May have skim-read too quickly - But re the autographs... Can you pay with a DEBIT card?
It's my first time attendng, but don't fully understand the 'vouchers' process, so don't want to pay with my credit card to get vouchers and be confused on the day!
If not, I'll just have to take cash out before I attend and make sure I've got enough for the day.
Thanks in advance x

May have skim-read too quickly - But re the autographs... Can you pay with a DEBIT card?

It's my first time attendng, but don't fully understand the 'vouchers' process, so don't want to pay with my credit card to get vouchers and be confused on the day!

If not, I'll just have to take cash out before I attend and make sure I've got enough for the day.

Thanks in advance x

I've not heard of any problems of anyone paying with a debit card as long as it has the usual chip thing.

Thanks in advance x

The only way to pay by card is to buy the vouchers. Only them and cash is accepted when you actually buy the autos.

All the vouchers process is is that you can buy them on card at the sales desk and essentially use them as cash. Basically this means that there doesn't need to be 200 card machines (one for each guest) trying to access the network at the same time making things really slow.

Thanks in advance x

I've not heard of any problems of anyone paying with a debit card as long as it has the usual chip thing.

Thanks in advance x

The only way to pay by card is to buy the vouchers. Only them and cash is accepted when you actually buy the autos.

All the vouchers process is is that you can buy them on card at the sales desk and essentially use them as cash. Basically this means that there doesn't need to be 200 card machines (one for each guest) trying to access the network at the same time making things really slow.

Ah, perfect! Both cards have the metallic chip. If I'm still confused on the day, I'll ask for clarification and pay by card, but have cash to be on the safe side.

Thanks! X

Thanks in advance x

Thanks in advance x

Ah, perfect! Both cards have the metallic chip. If I'm still confused on the day, I'll ask for clarification and pay by card, but have cash to be on the safe side.

Thanks! X

I'd advise cash anyway, the sales desk can get very busy on the day. Although for the first time this year the online store is staying open during the show show it might ease things off a bit.

ok I found the sunday pass and the weaver photo on the eventbrite application

I never used this before so just go and show it on sunday on my mobile phone?

also I got a MHJ diamond pass which arrived

Yes, you only need to show the QR code for scanning.

A simple question:my eyes are very sensitive and the lights too strong can hurt them...could be a issue if i keep wearing my sunglasses during the photoshoots?

Reflection on glasses are a potential issue. But if it's a medical need of course the photographer will accept that.

A simple question:my eyes are very sensitive and the lights too strong can hurt them...could be a issue if i keep wearing my sunglasses during the photoshoots?

Reflection on glasses are a potential issue. But if it's a medical need of course the photographer will accept that.

I can't resist and i could blink my eyes continuously so the photo will be ruined.It happen to me many times...

Edited by ElmStreetBoy