Cash machines?

There's quite a few in and around the venue. Probably worth pointing two things out though...

1. the queues are always massive, I mean huge!

2. They tend to run out of cash pretty quickly with so many people using them and withdrawing a lot of cash.

It's better if you turn up with most of the cash you expect to use.

• Like 1

I was thinking more of the night before each day. Not wanting to take all my money I need for all 3 days. Gonna work out how much I need for each day

How much do you think you will need each day? I'm an international visitor and will also need to figure that out.

I was thinking more of the night before each day. Not wanting to take all my money I need for all 3 days. Gonna work out how much I need for each day

How much do you think you will need each day? I'm an international visitor and will also need to figure that out.
That depends on what guests you want autos from and how much spending money for the stalls you're willing to take.

Having been caught out last year, all be it at Earls Court, I would strongly advise bringing the cash with you, but obviously be aware of security and safety as hopefully you are always about carrying large amounts of cash on your person.

Last year by the Sunday all of the cash machines at Earls Court were out of action and I couldn't spot any other facilities that near by.

I was actually at Olympia this week and I can't actually recall seeing cash machines, but then I wasn't particularly looking for them on this occasion.

That depends on what guests you want autos from and how much spending money for the stalls you're willing to take.

Yes, unfortunately you are the only one who can answer that question. Use the list of guest attending days pinned at the top of the LFCC forum for an easy to see list of their prices, highlight the people you want to see and whether you are getting auto's or photos and how many of each. Add that up for your total auto/photo spend and then take any extra you may want.

I dont bother using the cashmachines at or near the event, as others have said there is always risk of long lines and running out of money with the amount of people over the weekend, so im going to just draw my money out the day before i leave and just have on me what i intend to spend.

The worst-case scenario if you do run out of cash and the Olympia cashpoint is out of money and/or the queues are huge: walk or bus to Hammersmith tube station (10 mins max) to use the cash machines there, or walk 5 mins in the opposite direction along Ken High Street - a couple of blocks along from Olympia there's a Sainsbury's Local which has a cash machine.