Can I pay early entry on the door?

The start point is at door 5 where the entrance is this time.

OK thanks - I've had a look at google maps and I know the layout now having been a number of times before.

I've had a long day but I still don't fully understand how the queues will work as it sounds to me like they will be two lines close together and that has the scope for mix up. Will the prepay line be clearly marked do you think ?

Gate 5 will be the entrance for both queues. Anyone who has prepaid for Early Bird tickets starts here and their queue goes towards the Arena (that is the end of the queue will head in the direction of the Arena) Those purchasing on the day will enter at the same entrance (Gate 5) but the end of the queue will head in the other direction (towards what I believe is Gate 4)

Can someone clarify if I have explained that correctly?

Gate 5 will be the entrance for both queues. Anyone who has prepaid for Early Bird tickets starts here and their queue goes towards the Arena (that is the end of the queue will head in the direction of the Arena) Those purchasing on the day will enter at the same entrance (Gate 5) but the end of the queue will head in the other direction (towards what I believe is Gate 4)

That's what I meant to explain, thank you.

OK thanks - I've had a look at google maps and I know the layout now having been a number of times before.

I've had a long day but I still don't fully understand how the queues will work as it sounds to me like they will be two lines close together and that has the scope for mix up. Will the prepay line be clearly marked do you think ?

Does the above post help? The queues are really going away from each other, so no scope for mix up.

That's what I meant to explain, thank you.

Does the above post help? The queues are really going away from each other, so no scope for mix up.

Yes thanks

Edited by enrohm1963

If entry is back through gate 5 as it used to be does that mean the arena isn't being used for this event and it's all on the concourse like the old days?

Ive been told yes, we are back on the concourse. Its also forcast rain and high winds so bring the thermals!

If entry is back through gate 5 as it used to be does that mean the arena isn't being used for this event and it's all on the concourse like the old days?

Ive been told yes, we are back on the concourse. Its also forcast rain and high winds so bring the thermals!

Well, I can see that this weekend is gonna be bally interesting.

But seriously, I was just going to wear my leather jacket and t-shirt. Hmmm, I did have something a bit warmer in mind.

Anyone able to confirm whether this is the case please? Straightforward question and would be helpful to know. Thanks.

The arena is unavailable for this event. So the concourse will be used as well as temporary building which I've been unable to get clarification on what this or where it will be. That's as much info as we've been given.

The arena is unavailable for this event. So the concourse will be used as well as temporary building which I've been unable to get clarification on what this or where it will be. That's as much info as we've been given.

So (forgive me if this is a dumb question but I've only been to two CMKs) all that's being used is the same area as last November?

Well it sure would've been nice to have been told that we're back on the concourse. Makes me go from kind of looking forward to the few guests I was meeting to dreading it. I absolutely despise the concourse. It's not even funny how bad it is. On a hot hot day, it's still absolutely freezing in there, a bit of wind and you can get hypothermia. Brilliant

^What as?

Which reminds me, my Babydoll cosplay is surprisingly warm (considering it's a mini skirt and little sailor top, it's boiling???) so I should be okay.

I only have two cosplays in my repertoire which I do need to work on but I won't be difficult to miss...

*Whistles X Files Theme*

Considering they started shooting on Monday and cos the last time I cosplayed as Mulder I had quite a fun time of it in so many ways this time I'll be doing the same :)