Can I pay early entry on the door?

What? :( was it stated on the website at all, cause I could have saved my self £15 if I'd known about sunday and no photoshoots until after the £5 entry thing.

I can't recall the specific wording and can't search as I am on my phone. But there was certainly no note that pre-buying is required. I'm really sorry if you understood it that way.

It's one of the perks of the Gold Passes. Why should this suddenly been taken away when it's still listed in the store?

Good. I ask because Gold Passes were let in late a few years ago at LFACC.

And you got your explanation and an apology back then... humans can make mistakes. That did not happen intentional.

It's one of the perks of the Gold Passes. Why should this suddenly been taken away when it's still listed in the store?

Good. I ask because Gold Passes were let in late a few years ago at LFACC.

And you got your explanation and an apology back then... humans can make mistakes. That did not happen intentional.

Which is why I check every time - unfortunately, when you have OCD, you have to check and double check most things.

• Moderators

At the majority of events we do have a card machine on the front door - card payments and the venue at MK however are known not to mix very well (the building blocks their signal remarkably well...) so I'd advise to bring cash if you can.

there is also a cash point accross the road in the Asda car park. I normally take a bit with me then when I run out i go to the cash point and draw more out, it saves me carrying loads of money on me, as I don't like to during these busy events. You don't know who is lerkin about!

Oh, I didn't know that! That's good to know, thank you. I was thinking I would draw out something like £100 in cash for things like last minute photoshoots and autographs and stall merch but as you say it's not the wisest of ideas to carry that much on your person in such a busy area. I don't know MK at all so I didn't know about the cashpoint, that's helpful!

I'd probrely have about £50-60 for last minute photoshoots, go round get your autogragh number tickets, go and get some more out if you have spent it on photoshoots or go round the stalls to wait for your number range to come up then just before go and get the amount you need for the autographs

So do you just join the main line if you want to pay early entry at 9am?

Entry is through Gate 5.

Pre-paid towards the arena.

Pay on the day the other way.

Oh, also-- if you turn up and pay early entry, and then have to leave the building for some reason, is there any way to prove you've already paid to be let back in?

Probably the same system as at the other ticketed events: handstamp when you exit.

Will there be separate queues for prepaid early bird tickets as opposed to walk-up-on-the-day cash entry ? If not it would seem pointless to have sold tickets in advance. Would be helpful to clarify so we know what to do on the first morning. Thanks

• Like 1

Will there be separate queues for prepaid early bird tickets as opposed to walk-up-on-the-day cash entry ? If not it would seem pointless to have sold tickets in advance. Would be helpful to clarify so we know what to do on the first morning. Thanks

I have explained this in post 18, two posts above.

Two different queues.

I have explained this in post 18, two posts above.

Two different queues.

While you say two different queues here you did not say that in post 18. I also do not follow what "towards the arena" and the "other way" means. Last year we were let in doors that led straight into the new hall and I am not sure where this is in relation to your response.

Yes, it is a different entrance.

Also I am not quite sure what else I have said than there's two different queues in post 18 seeing I have said the different payments are going to line up in different directions, but I apologize if that was not clear enough.

Prepaid line goes towards the arena, the other line away from it. If anyone can phrase that better - help please.

Yes, it is a different entrance.

Also I am not quite sure what else I have said than there's two different queues in post 18 seeing I have said the different payments are going to line up in different directions, but I apologize if that was not clear enough.

Prepaid line goes towards the arena, the other line away from it. If anyone can phrase that better - help please.

It may be me who is not understanding. For lines to be heading towards or away from there has to be a start point for the line and I do not understand where that is.

Sorry but I want to be there early so need to know where to go.

Edited by enrohm1963