How many photos could you comfortably do in a day?

Hi everyone!

It's been a good few years since I last came to LFCC, last time I was there I was working at it! Glad to be coming back this year. I've been so excited I've went a bit mad and bought a few photoshoots. I purchased the Diamond package for Christopher Lloyd and about another 7 photo passes for the Saturday and 7 for the Sunday. Cause it's been a while since I have been (and I'm sure it was only autographs last time I was there) I am worried that I might not have time to fit them all in. Can anyone advise me if this should be ok or has an experience with the photo passes from the last few years? Thank you

i have done 15 or more phot-shoots in one day, i even managed 13 in the friday preview last year, its all about timing and helpful pit staff (99.9% are brill)

• Like 2

Well thats me sorted for photos for NOW, I've booked

Christopher lloyd + delorean shoot Sunday

Michael j.fox shoot Saturday

Neve campbell shoot Friday

Ken kirzinger in jason voorhees costume Sunday

Robert englund diamond pass Sunday

Robert englund normal photo shoot Friday

Ken kirzinger Friday

Hopeing for alot more guests to be announced that ill be interested in

Ive alot of autographs to get also but I normally just do that throughout the weekend :)

14 photoshoots over the weekend so far, 18 autograph guests. I managed 23 last year I think so plenty of room yet. Once Chevron and Sherlocked are over the build up really begins.

Did you use a gold pass for this or just normal entry?

A gold pass is a given for me at the summer event. Some people can handle the congestion better but I prefer the extra time the gold pass allows. 5 to 6 per day any more and things can get interesting without the pass when you factor in autographs, talks and browsing.

• Like 1

Ok everyone has talked me into getting a gold pass. I have 7-8 photos booked for each day (sat/sun) plus my two diamond passes and three talks so wanted to make sure I fit everything in and not be too stressed about it! Lol. Hopefully this way it'll be a lot easier (I hope!) :)

Last year I managed 21 photos spread over Saturday and Sunday quite easily. I would of done more but had to leave early to go to work.........

I know I will do more this year as I will be at all three days and don't have to work the weekend.

p.s. I don't have a Gold Pass. I quite enjoy the queues as you get to talk to many other people and have some fun.

Over the 3 days Im hoping to get 12 autos, booked 10 photos and 3 talks. Hoping to get all the autos on the Friday as well as the 3 prop photo shoots that are included in my diamond passes. 3 potentially 4 (if I book Kenny Baker) photos on the Saturday as well as the MJF talk And then 4 photos and another talk on the Sunday. Just waiting for confirmation to which day the Christopher Lloyd talk will be. Not sure if I'll manage to fit it all in?

That sounds do-able. I'm only going on the Saturday & Sunday which is why I got the gold pass. As I've got 7-8 photos per day, plus the prop photos on the diamond passes and all the BTTF talks. Want to get through them as quickly and easily as I can. Would hate to miss out on something. Not sure about autos yet was going to see how my time goes first.

18 photoshoots so far over the weekend including two with MJF.

If it gets much higher may get a gold pass to make it a bit easier. Does the gold pass still come with a selection of autographs ?

No, you get 2x £10 autos and 2 x £10 photoshoots free for any £10 guests except Saturday only ones to use on the day.

Edited by Wrong Name

18 photoshoots so far over the weekend including two with MJF.

If it gets much higher may get a gold pass to make it a bit easier. Does the gold pass still come with a selection of autographs ?

No, you get 2x £10 autos and 2 x £10 photoshoots free for any £10 guests except Saturday only ones to use on the day.

Thanks. Could be handy for some of the Doctor Who guests.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I once had tickets for shoots going on at all four different areas at the same time - that was rather interesting, but the people managing the queues were good about helping me out (and I was a regular weekend pass holder), by pointing out which shoot to do first and where to go next. I did have a close call with one shoot ending before I managed to get there (despite me going to that shoot first and being told I should do the other shoots before going to that one), but thankfully they needed to call the guest back to do a couple of reshoots, so it all worked out.

I did however, one other time miss a shoot, because they changed the time of a shoot at the day to an earlier point of the day, so by the time I showed up for it, the guest had left. I got a voucher replacement for the shoot, and thankfully I managed to meet said guest at another event at a later point and got a photo there. So plan ahead, check the posted schedule regularly in case they change things on the day and you should be fine.

I see reshoots mentioned.

Is this if you are unhappy with the photo you get?

I got one last year with one of my eyes half shut and it looks like I am drunk! I wondered at the time if I could have another but decided against it.

I see reshoots mentioned.

Is this if you are unhappy with the photo you get?

I got one last year with one of my eyes half shut and it looks like I am drunk! I wondered at the time if I could have another but decided against it.

Yes, just let the crew know as soon as you get the pic and they should let you go round again.