Special/Group/Double Shoots

Back to The Future Group Shot would be Epic.

Other possibles, would be good to seek one for Nightmare on Elm Street Guests

I think we are still waiting on confirmation of the Robert Englund and Ken Kirzinger , Freddy Vs Jason one.

A Power Rangers Shot maybe.

• Like 2

A Gremlins double soot would be good too with Zach Galligan and France's Lee McCain.

I wonder if any other Gremlins cast do events. I don't suppose there's much chance of Phoebe Cates showing up. :-(

Dick Miller, Corey Feldman, Judge Reinhold & Belinda Balaski are doing events.

Edited by God L'Eponge
  • Like 1

Back to the Future group shot - Would be expensive but great!

I am hoping that this is going to happen like you say will be expensive but would be so worth it!!

I would love to see this happen but I think it would have been announced already; just because they said that they already agreed to everything that Michael J Fox can do.

I am hoping that this is going to happen like you say will be expensive but would be so worth it!!

I would love to see this happen but I think it would have been announced already; just because they said that they already agreed to everything that Michael J Fox can do.

We know, but we can dream!
  • Like 2

Yeah, my 16 year old daughter is working her little socks off for if/when this is announced. I hope it is as i'm sure it was mentioned by SM some months ago :headscratch:

If it did, it's unlikely that MJF will be in it. As mentioned above Showmasters have said that everything Michael will be doing has been announced.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I bought 2 photoshoots (one with Mr JFox and one with Mr Lloyd) it is possible or not to take the photo with both in only one photo ?

I don't think so but I hope...

thanks all and good LFCC!!

Hello!

I bought 2 photoshoots (one with Mr JFox and one with Mr Lloyd) it is possible or not to take the photo with both in only one photo ?

I don't think so but I hope...

thanks all and good LFCC!!

That is very unlikely to happen. If the 2 do a shoot together you would need to buy a separate ticket but Showmasters have said that all photoshoots that will be possible for MJF have gone on sale.

I've never seen a group shot that didn't look awkward. I've seen a few TNG bridge shoots and they looked ok, but on some the guests looked away from the camera. On normal photo shoots they can look really awkward. I'm not sure I'd ever get one.