MJ Fox Diamond pass question

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere and I have missed it but will these diamond passes be sent out in the post like the Robert Englund ones were or do we need to print it off as an e ticket?

Thanks

Hey i ordered my photoshoot ticket for MJF for the saturday but when I scrolled down to click on confirm payment i forgot to click the

Validation bit will this effect my ticket what do i do ????

You wait for the e-mail telling you to add your validation like the others who missed it. ;)

• Like 1

I just checked my tickets my neve campbell ticket hasnt been charged a fee i bought that last week it just says its been accepted for vaildation but no fee has been added and thats the same for my MJF ticket :( so hopefully get the emails soon so i can pay the fees and make it 100% official, how long does it take for the emails to roll in ???

Hey i ordered my photoshoot ticket for MJF for the saturday but when I scrolled down to click on confirm payment i forgot to click the

Validation bit will this effect my ticket what do i do ????

You wait for the e-mail telling you to add your validation like the others who missed it. ;)

I just checked my tickets my neve campbell ticket hasnt been charged a fee i bought that last week it just says its been accepted for vaildation but no fee has been added and thats the same for my MJF ticket :( so hopefully get the emails soon so i can pay the fees and make it 100% official, how long does it take for the emails to roll in ???