Photoshoot start times

Thanks a lot for the help, I remember now that there were split shoots and we're mainly before 11 if they had 2, just coming from Sheffield means I'll be setting off early no matter what, a man needs his sleep though haha, thanks again for the info

Yay! A fellow Sheffielder! :D

Im also a fellow Sheffielder lo :)

:WAVE: I'm only from a few miles down the road in Chesterfield but have worked in Sheffield for the last 9 years so know it very well, Hi :smile:

Hiiiiii! :WAVE:
Haha getting all the sheffielders popping up here now ;) clearly the best city in the world ;)

Hi to all of you. Sheffield is by far a very nice city!

Not as good as Leeds!! :poki:

Christ sake can show masters sort this out there still using my name I'm from laindon no where else

Maybe you have some kind of split personality disorder. Like there's a Northern side of you that keeps posting.

Do you ever find a flat cap around the house and wonder where it came from?

• Like 4

Christ sake can show masters sort this out there still using my name I'm from laindon no where else

im from laindon lol live in wickford now. cant wait for lfcc
wow really cool what time are you getting down there and do you know the trains to get?

I was wondering about times as I will be getting photos with Christopher Lloyd and car, Jason Voorhees, Boba Fett and I also have the MJF Diamond Pass and was wondering if I got the Freddy Diamond pass would I have time on the Sunday to get photo with Robert or am I being unrealistic with my times as I will be flying back home and would need to leave about 4.15pm.

Any advice on this would be great or if photo shoot times are known at this stage.

I was wondering about times as I will be getting photos with Christopher Lloyd and car, Jason Voorhees, Boba Fett and I also have the MJF Diamond Pass and was wondering if I got the Freddy Diamond pass would I have time on the Sunday to get photo with Robert or am I being unrealistic with my times as I will be flying back home and would need to leave about 4.15pm.

Any advice on this would be great or if photo shoot times are known at this stage.

I am afraid that photoshoot times won't be known until at least a week before the event. Sorry

• Like 1

If somebody was bought a photo shoot by somebody else as a gift are they ok to use this photo even though the name will be differentypical? There was no option to change the name!

The same reply as the last 20 times this question came up. ;) Yes, that is okay.

thanx really helpful

Again: if you still have issues you need to e-mail me, telling me your user name and when you saw someone else using your ID and I will try to fix it.

I'm sorry, but your questions often don't make sense to me. And repeating them every couple of days in several topics across the board doesn't make answering easier.

• Like 1

Again: if you still have issues you need to e-mail me, telling me your user name and when you saw someone else using your ID and I will try to fix it.

I'm sorry, but your questions often don't make sense to me. And repeating them every couple of days in several topics across the board doesn't make answering easier.

sorry bout that and thanx

hi I emailed you thanx

hi I emailed you thanx

I haven't got any message from you so far.

wow really cool what time are you getting down there and do you know the trains to get?

no idea on trains lol, we will prob drive down. will try to get down there as early as possible, depends on if grandparents have kids night before lol

Photoshoots and talks will go up till around 5.30pm. So you could miss out on a lot of stuff if leaving at 4.15pm.

no idea on trains lol, we will prob drive down. will try to get down there as early as possible, depends on if grandparents have kids night before lol
I no why u mean can't believe how early its gonna open but awesome though