Photoshoot start times

Last year the photoshoots definitely started before general entry. With the size of the event I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen again - shoots starting before 11 AM although it's only one entry now.

If memory serves me correct most of these shoots were the first part of "split shoots", so you had an alternative in a later afternoon session.

Last year the photoshoots definitely started before general entry. With the size of the event I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen again.

If memory serves me correct most of these shoots were the first part of "split shoots", so you had an alternative in a later afternoon session.

It depended on the guest whether there were split shoots as there was at least one I had booked was a single slot (and 5 minutes in length).

MatMego - personally I would getting there for as close to opening time as you can because show opening times are

Friday 1pm to 8pm

Saturday 9am to 6pm

Sunday 9am to 6pm

So would expect activities to be taking place at any time during those hours. After all, the worse that can happen if you get there early is that you have plenty more time to wander round and not feel rushed. (I took OH to Sheffield last year and we were there from about 8.30am and the photoshoot I had booked for the pair of us as his pressie literally was the last of the day.)

Edited by Knitty Fred

Thanks a lot for the help, I remember now that there were split shoots and we're mainly before 11 if they had 2, just coming from Sheffield means I'll be setting off early no matter what, a man needs his sleep though haha, thanks again for the info

I thought there were some, but my computer doesn't like me today and I can't check the old schedule. Thank you for confirming.

No worries and I've also edited my post slightly to read better

I don't have access to it at all (I have spent literally all weekend restoring my laptop back to when I bought it back in 2010 with the subsequent downloading/installation of five years of Windows updates!) but remember the nightmare I was dreading which proved not so bad.

I'm confused, I thought there was no more "general entry" anymore? All tickets are the same price and allow entry from opening. Photoshoots have started from 9.30 previously, I know as I've had to run for them a few times when the queues took ages to get into the building.

Thanks a lot for the help, I remember now that there were split shoots and we're mainly before 11 if they had 2, just coming from Sheffield means I'll be setting off early no matter what, a man needs his sleep though haha, thanks again for the info

Yay! A fellow Sheffielder! :D

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the photoshoots are going to be before 11 with the general tickets getting us in at 9? As I need to book my travel down to london and don't want to risk missing a photoshoot that I want to get, thanks

I have the same problem. ...I cannot get there before 11/12 at the earliest. My very first train gets into London at 10.30ish.

I just have to really hope that I don't have an early photo shoot! Its tricky travelling and I am not that far away really!

Im also a fellow Sheffielder lo :)

Yay for us Sheffielders! Seems there's quite a few of us going! :D

:WAVE: I'm only from a few miles down the road in Chesterfield but have worked in Sheffield for the last 9 years so know it very well, Hi :smile:

:WAVE: I'm only from a few miles down the road in Chesterfield but have worked in Sheffield for the last 9 years so know it very well, Hi :smile:

Hiiiiii! :WAVE:

Haha getting all the sheffielders popping up here now ;) clearly the best city in the world ;)

Edited by Matmego23

Haha getting all the sheffielders popping up here now ;) clearly the best city in the world ;)

Hi to all of you. Sheffield is by far a very nice city!

• Like 1

can someone plz tell me how to sort the message that got sent I didn't send that and isn't the 1st time its happened

I think it's due to an error that happened some time ago, people were going onto the forum site finding out they were logged into somebody else's account. Usually if you clear your cache it corrects it, but I'm unsure. Maybe could try changing your password and seeing if that automatically logs others out?

I think it's due to an error that happened some time ago, people were going onto the forum site finding out they were logged into somebody else's account. Usually if you clear your cache it corrects it, but I'm unsure. Maybe could try changing your password and seeing if that automatically logs others out?

thanx

You're not wrong there matey :P a lot of love for Sheffield!

If somebody was bought a photo shoot by somebody else as a gift are they ok to use this photo even though the name will be differentypical? There was no option to change the name!

The same reply as the last 20 times this question came up. ;) Yes, that is okay.