Autograph Pre Orders

Showmasters Pre Orders

So am I right in saying as a standard ticket holder you now can't get a photo with Sherlock because their all gone!

You now can't get an autograph because you haven't spent over £500!

You cant pre order because you haven't spent enough?

So is it really worth attending if you can't afford £500 plus to get in?

Hmmmm I wonder

• Like 1

So am I right in saying as a standard ticket holder you now can't get a photo with Sherlock because their all gone!

You now can't get an autograph because you haven't spent over £500!

You cant pre order because you haven't spent enough?

So is it really worth attending if you can't afford £500 plus to get in?

Hmmmm I wonder

Not sure what you mean to be honest as the ticket options haven't changed since they were released, when the terms were also announced and other than Benedict's auto's everyone has had more or less the same chance at reasonable prices as everyone else to get photo tickets, what ever entry package you have.

Yes photo's with Benedict have now all sold out other than the group picture but they were available for purchase to all ticket holders at the same time, it's not like they all sold in the first five minutes.

I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to pre order because you haven't spent enough, can you elaborate? As far as I am aware, the pre order autographs are available to everyone at the price stated, I don't recall any statement of a minimum spend. Benedict is not available via pre order but it was known since they first released the ticket details that his auto's were only going to be available to VIP and Platinum ticket holders - this is because he can only attend one day so the decision was made to go for more photo shoots as they are quicker which would allow more people to meet him.

As to if it is worth it it depends on what your aim is. If you are not interested in the talks or photos or auto's with any of the other brilliant guests, and your sole focus is Benedict then I'd have to say, if you didn't avail yourself of the opportunity to buy talk or photo tickets when they were available then, no it may not be 'worth' it.

Even if you have missed out on all the Benedict tickets, there is still going to be so much else to do there.

• Like 3

Just saying a few people have purchased standard tickets expecting to meet all the guests which is what was promised originally

As every guest had a autograph price to begin with,but that has now changed and the price of meeting the main guest has risen by £570

Just think there will be a few gutted fans

But yes there are other great guest too

Just a bit of a shame how this have changed

Thanks

You can meet the 'main guest' right now for less than £295 ( minus off the cost of your ticket) by upgrading to a gold ticket. You do not need to pay £570. Of course not everyone can afford this but there was always going to be a limit on the amount of photo shoots that he can do.

I'm really not sure what the issue is hulk. Even the FAQ have a part about meeting Benedict Cumberbatch. There was a warning when photos went on sale. Like it's been said, everyone had the same chance. If you buy now there's everything clearly marked as sold out in the store. If you buy late you're risking certain ticket options being sold out.

Hi

I'm Just belly aching as the merchandise I've bought and was looking forward to being signed will no longer be autographed that's all

I just never saw the change in importance of what your ticket allows coming

I should have read the small print ;-)

I'm sure I'm not alone

Cheers

Benedict autograph was £45 originally

That's been removed and you can only get one of your VIP or platinum ticket holder

You could purchase them at the event originally

Or have I got that wrong?

If so my bad. sorry

Nothing has changed from what I can see other than that the crew are now free when I was expecting to have to pay to get them (albeit a small amount). I'm pretty sure nothing has changed from what was originally advertised.

That's been removed and you can only get one of your VIP or platinum ticket holder

If so my bad. sorry

Benedicts autograph was never ever available to buy, not by anyone. It was his photoshoot that was available. It was made very clear from the outset that his autograph was only available to those with a VIP or Platinum ticket.

Not sure about the autograph price being advertised, I'm sure his photo price was shown as £45 from day one, but I thought the details about the packages said that only the top end prices got an in person autograph from him. Could have it wrong on the autograph price, I don't think I looked into that too closely once I'd seen the package details.

I'm quite positive as I noticed on the day the tickets went on sale that we wouldn't get a chance of getting an autograph, it was quite clear on that day that only the premium tickets would get in person autographs from Benedict.

If so my bad. sorry

Benedict's auto was never available at £45, only his photo and nothing has been removed or changed, nor where his autos EVER advertised as available at the event - Yes you have gotten it confused unfortunately, you appear to have mixed up the information that was advertised for the photo's. Nothing has changed, prices are what they have always have been stated as from the beginning. There hasn't been any miscommunication or changes.

Everything has always been advertised as available for purchase at the show UNLESS they had sold out before hand which his photo's now have.

• Like 1