More Richard Dean Anderson Photoshoots on Sale Soon

Oh no! I just double-checked my invoice, and although I accepted the administration fee (2.50 Pounds) by ticking the box, I wasn't billed for it! How is this possible and what should I do now?

I'm the same boat. My email does say that the ticket verification is there, but I haven't been billed. I've sent an email to Showmasters for clarification - I'd hate to miss out on a photo op with RDA because of £2.50!

I don't understand this. What do you mean that you haven't been billed? Surely if the email has the fee added then you paid it? I didn't seem to have any trouble adding the fee during the order process and pretty sure I was charged at checkout for the price with it added. Until I can see the payment in my account I wouldn't know if I've actually paid it or not though and that will take a few days.

What I don't like about the new system, unless I've missed something is that it's not obvious if you can buy tickets for different events at the same time and only pay one fee. I used to bundle up purchases for multiple events to save on the extra fee.

Anyway, I have my ticket so I hope it's all gone through ok.

And I used a gmail address without problem. In fact the system remembered that and showed me something I booked last year for something else.

Edited by Rockstar6662

• Moderators

Dazza, on my email towards the bottom it says order summary (using Richard Dean Anderson as an example) I've copied what it looks like below

Richard Dean Anderson Photo Shoot - Fri 17th July 2015

£45.00

CLICK TO ADD E-TICKET VALIDATION (*MUST ADD* E-TICKET VALIDATION) 1 £2.50

TOTAL £47.50

• Like 1

Order Summary

26 February 2015

Order no.xxx

Richard Dean Anderson Photo Shoot - Fri 17th July 2015

£45.00TOTAL

£45.00Charged to: Visa - XXXX-XXXXXX

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as EB *Film and Comic Con

does this mean Its not valid?

Sounds like No to me... You have tick Accept 2 boxes and in the bottom left hand corner of the page is a small box which asks you to add the £2.50...

I have read that SM will contact all of those that have not done this, so you can pay it to make it valid... Hope that helps.

BRING BACK THE OLD TICKETS PLEASE.... :whistling: