More Richard Dean Anderson Photoshoots on Sale Soon

Quick question for anyone who has had photo's with people before, how likely is it he will sign the photo once it's taken (seeing as we are supposed to have them ready immediately)? I can probably afford either the photo or an autograph if I have to pay seperate, but if he signs the photo there then it would solve that. ofc I understand that it may be different depending on hwo he is as a person, but experiences with other people in photoshoots doing this would be great.
Thanks

• Moderators

No I'm afraid you do have to pay separately, in the photo are you will be in there for literally seconds, walk in.... Click... Collect your photo and leave. If you want it signed you'll have to take it to RDAs desk where you then pay seperately for the autograph

Quick question for anyone who has had photo's with people before, how likely is it he will sign the photo once it's taken (seeing as we are supposed to have them ready immediately)? I can probably afford either the photo or an autograph if I have to pay seperate, but if he signs the photo there then it would solve that. ofc I understand that it may be different depending on hwo he is as a person, but experiences with other people in photoshoots doing this would be great.

You can take it to the normal signing area afterwards and get it signed by paying the normal fee but there is no way it will be signed at the photo studio.

Done - was F5's the friday section when they're all at the bottom of the sunday one...

Was quick, simple and painless - Will print them out at work tomorrow. Phew... Now I can go and make some dinner :dance:

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

easy!! got mine for saturday (i've got way too!! many photo shoots for sunday)-the whole system reminds me of ticket master(on line)-but kudos they only charge £2.50 per order not per ticket like ticket master

Edited by redjohn

But do you see what number you have on the ticket ? I´m confused...

there is no ticket number-was discussed in an other section-

those with old type tickets will go first then all e-tickets it will be a first come served type thing(could be a bit unorganized)