Places to stay

chrisrus

I'm at the Travelodge Fulham, anyone else staying there?

Yes I'm staying there Friday and Saturday

Me to I'm here

We are also staying here, Saturday and Sunday night. Was the best price I could see for a decent hotel :smile:

• Like 2

Me to I'm here

We are also staying here, Saturday and Sunday night. Was the best price I could see for a decent hotel :smile:
Travelodges are good for the price and the rooms has everything I need. Ticks all the boxes for me
  • Like 1

Me to I'm here

Travelodges are good for the price and the rooms has everything I need. Ticks all the boxes for me

Yea agreed rooms look nice, place dosent look very big from the outside though on street view

Me to I'm here
Group of us staying here too. Friday to Monday. We paid £164 for three nights for 4 people. Edited by lesleynile

Me to I'm here

Yea agreed rooms look nice, place dosent look very big from the outside though on street view

I stayed at the beever hotel last year, it was horrible I'll never stay there again. I stayed at a few Travelodges, mainly at Milton Keynes and I found them pretty decent

easyHotel Earls Court, 3 nights for about £143 :D

I stayed here last time and it's nice and clean but way to small for me I'm 6,4 and 18 stone way too small for me

Should be alright for me, I'm 5'9 (about 16 and a half stone)

Me to I'm here

I'm staying there Friday and Saturday along with 4 friends. Booked the rooms a couple of weeks after they announced the dates, so we got a really good price :-)

Me to I'm here

I'm staying there Friday and Saturday along with 4 friends. Booked the rooms a couple of weeks after they announced the dates, so we got a really good price :-)

Us too. Booked at Xmas time so got around £40 a night for a triple room!

We're staying at the Kensington Suite Hotel. Reviews aren't too bad and as people have said, it's only a place to put our heads down. Plus breakfast is included and it worked out at £90 for my bro and me on Saturday night. We did book it a little late though.