Photo thread

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I met Daniel many years ago, and he was so shy!!

I really think I wore the right top. Those two where lovely to meet :dance:

I met Daniel on Saturday and I found him really chatty which is good because I'm shy I never know what to say past "Hi how are you?". He was really friendly, He shook my hand and gave me a wink (Which almost killed me :blush::blush::stretcher: )

• Like 1

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I met Daniel on Saturday and I found him really chatty which is good because I'm shy I never know what to say past "Hi how are you?". He was really friendly, He shook my hand and gave me a wink (Which almost killed me :blush::blush::stretcher: )

Oopsie I meant Daniel Bryan, that is my mistake hehe! ( Hopefully your top is referring to him! )

Daniel Portman is really great! and that's amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed meeting him :D

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Oopsie I meant Daniel Bryan, that is my mistake hehe! ( Hopefully your top is referring to him! )

Daniel Portman is really great! and that's amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed meeting him :D

Ah sorry my bad xD and yes my top is and that's so awesome that you met him :D

• Like 1

Ok here's my photos, Some of these are not the best of quality as I have taken some of these pictures on my Ipod xD

Me and Lena Headey :dance:

10450981_808115825874491_631898485208359

Your pic with lena is lovely :)

Thank you! I love it so much, Her pose is just awesome. When I went to go up to her she started dancing with me so I did a little dancing back lol Best photo op experience ever :dance:

Ok here's my photos, Some of these are not the best of quality as I have taken some of these pictures on my Ipod xD

Me and Lena Headey :dance:10450981_808115825874491_631898485208359

Thank you! I love it so much, Her pose is just awesome. When I went to go up to her she started dancing with me so I did a little dancing back lol Best photo op experience ever :dance:

When I had mine she was talking to the photo guy as I walked up and then saw me and was like oh, gave me a quick hug and I plucked up the courage after being so bloody nervous if we could do a peace sign and she was like yeah sure and smiled at me eeeeee

imagejpg4_zpsf3636937.jpg

• Like 3

Me and Lena Headey :dance:

When I had mine she was talking to the photo guy as I walked up and then saw me and was like oh, gave me a quick hug and I plucked up the courage after being so bloody nervous if we could do a peace sign and she was like yeah sure and smiled at me eeeeee

Aww that's such a awesome picture! When I did the joint Finn and Gethin photo op they where kissing people on the cheeks but I'm so shy I just couldnt ask them :blush: but I'm in love with what I did get so it's all good :thumbup:

• Like 1

You got some awesome shots there Craig!

I'm curious though about the amount of space given over to Carrie Fishers dog in the one photo though, was this the norm in her shots?

Thankfully not, at least not in mine on Saturday. She had him there, which was unusual but not a problem, but she was standing so he wasn't in shot. Personally I would not have been too happy to have some of the photos people have had for the price. I want photo with the guest, not the guest and their pet. Having said that, I thought she was great and I got a fabulous dedication on the special photo I brought for her to sign.

Not actually scanned in any of my shoots so shots on my phone then brightened will have to do :blush:

10345839_10152585761017375_6524264100155

10478146_10152583834112375_8744101806181

10424277_10152583412592375_2448318370682

10385300_10152583412387375_8251362609887

10449494_10152583166987375_3788344185916

Sorry if these are too big :blush:

Kinda off topic but I just have to say that I LOVE your shoes in the Thrones picture. So nice : )

I'm curious though about the amount of space given over to Carrie Fishers dog in the one photo though, was this the norm in her shots?

Thanks :) I didn't mind the dog being in the photo, and i think that's why I had a second photo taken as the photorapher must have forgotten to include the dog in the first shot, because the first shot (just me and Carrie) seems fine to me!

Thanks :) I didn't mind the dog being in the photo, and i think that's why I had a second photo taken as the photorapher must have forgotten to include the dog in the first shot, because the first shot (just me and Carrie) seems fine to me!

Did you get both pictures for the price of one as a result of the mix up? Result if the case.

Did you get both pictures for the price of one as a result of the mix up? Result if the case.

Yep sure did! The crew just handed me the first one so I just waited for the second one to be printed and they handed it to me too. Glad I got the best of both worlds with one having the dog and one not!

• Like 1