Any More Guests?

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone who went to LFCC last year could tell me if any more guests are usually announced this late on? This is just because I'm starting to plan, and I don't want to have to start again if I need to factor in another guest.

Thanks for any info.

Queen Sindel Posted this on the Comic Awards forum a few days ago:

1) The awards will be about 2 hours long.

2) Seating will be by row per ticket, so same as for the paid talks.

3) Yes, there will be more guests. SM will be making that announcement themselves. I am intentionally not giving a time for that as some people have grown to dislike the word "shortly" apparently. ;)

4) For the meet and greet please come to the Super Stage.

The meet and greet is for Comic Gold Pass holders only. See the forum and the thread this was in here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=303

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84806

Thanks, I never saw that post.

So that would imply that there are more comic award guests. Interesting.

Yeah, the fun stuff just keeps on coming :)

I hope there are more people because I didn't know if I should go for this or the GOT screening. In the end chose this : )

• Like 1

I hope there are more people because I didn't know if I should go for this or the GOT screening. In the end chose this : )

I've never been to such a thing as this, like an awards ceremony for people doing cool stuff :) did you vote? I'm not sure I remember exactly how I voted, but I'll be happy for everyone. :smile:

I've never been to such a thing as this, like an awards ceremony for people doing cool stuff :) did you vote? I'm not sure I remember exactly how I voted, but I'll be happy for everyone. :smile:

I did vote and am really excited about the whole thing but concerned about lack of info. How many of the comic writers/artists nom'ed will be there? Is there any more guests? How will it all run? etc. Still I cannot wait to go, never been to an awards show before so am very excited!

• Like 1

I did vote and am really excited about the whole thing but concerned about lack of info. How many of the comic writers/artists nom'ed will be there? Is there any more guests? How will it all run? etc. Still I cannot wait to go, never been to an awards show before so am very excited!

Maybe I should put a shirt on for it. Nice occasion and all that.

Maybe I should put a shirt on for it. Nice occasion and all that.

Maybe, I wish it was a super smart ball gown kind of do but alas I shall just have to wear a normal dress.

• Like 1