I don't understand. Is this "Sherlocked preview" not connected to the real 3-day Convention, or is the preview included in those 3 days?

This from what i can see is included in London Film and Comic con on Saturday.

It isn't part of the sherlocked convention...

I don't understand. Is this "Sherlocked preview" not connected to the real 3-day Convention, or is the preview included in those 3 days?

This is AT LFCC and is a preview to what will be a 3-day event. The 3-day event is not yet finalised so they are putting on this free talk and signing at LFCC to give people an idea of what to expect from the full event.

Thank you both! So the Sherlocked Con is going to be some other time, not right after LFCC, am I guessing right?

Stupid question warning...

Do we need to get separate tickets from somewhere for the preview first before going to get the raffle ticket as we go in, or is it just a case of queue up and go straight in with the raffle ticket?

So 300 randomly selected for signings from the audience - how large is the audience likely to be?

Now to convince my sister that standing around waiting for first-come-first-served tickets is a valuable use of her time!

• Showmasters Admin

This from what i can see is included in London Film and Comic con on Saturday.

It isn't part of the sherlocked convention...

This is AT LFCC and is a preview to what will be a 3-day event. The 3-day event is not yet finalised so they are putting on this free talk and signing at LFCC to give people an idea of what to expect from the full event.

Thank you both! So the Sherlocked Con is going to be some other time, not right after LFCC, am I guessing right?

It's not been announced yet, so no it'll not be in 2 weeks time.

Stupid question warning...

Do we need to get separate tickets from somewhere for the preview first before going to get the raffle ticket as we go in, or is it just a case of queue up and go straight in with the raffle ticket?

I was thinking this??

Cool. So glad I haven't booked too much stuff to do so I can get to this...hopefully. So is there a place to collect your free ticket for the talk when you get in in the morning or is it just queue up at the talk venue in good time and first come first served?

Edited by LadyDeTemps

• Showmasters Admin

I've updated the first post. This will be 100% first come first served. Not ticketing in advance.

The Super Stage does have a lotttttt of seats though. About 3 to 4 times the size of the usual main stage.

• Like 1