Stan Lee Photo Shoot Autograph

Is there anything to top me from getting a picture out and a pen to get him to sign it for me? Seeing as I'm paying £65 then surely a two second scribble isn't too much to ask?

Security would stop you! Autographs are done in a separate area with extra cost.

I cant see how signing a picture whilst saying hi and asking how you're doing can take much time at all if any though....

Pics are done pretty quickly especially as Stan is gonna be stupidly busy. It'll be walk up, say hi, click and walk away. Plus everyone else will be queueing and paying separately for autographs. That's how it's done.

• Like 1

Also, they say you can have pictures over the table during autograph sessions so what's the difference?

With a lot of guests yes. I'm guessing Stan won't as he'll be too busy. The difference is having the professional set up for the photo and not having a table in the way.

You asked that by email and I responded to you twice earlier today. Asking here won't get you a different answer.

Yes, there is something to stop you. Crew and security are there and if you show up with pen and paper in the photoshoot line you will be stopped, likewise if you try to hide it and dish it out when you're standing next to Stan. Ultimately if you keep on trying things like these that are against the rules you may find yourself being removed from the event.

You have paid to have your photo taken with Stan Lee in a professional setting, not for an autograph. Over the table pictures at the autograph table are a bonus if they happen. Posed photography will be stopped when lines get too long. I can guarantee you Stan will not be doing any photos at the table right from the start because he will be crazy busy.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm going to answer this and then close this thread.

Over the desk photos will NOT happen with Stan Lee. We will be setting up the room as we usually do for the bigger guests, so that attendees can take photos from the queue, but there will be no posed photos with Stan in the autograph area, there will not be time.

Autographs have a value, ALL autographs must be paid for. Stan Lee will have a team of security with him. There will be NO "can you just?", either in the photo shoot or around the venue. Anyone trying this will simply be removed from the venue, full stop.

• Like 2