Guest Cancellation - John Ratzenberger

Kind of feel guilty about this one. I met John in Orlando at the Star Wars weekend and mentioned me and my friends were looking forward to seeing him in London to which he replied he had it in his diary but nothing confirmed.

He was nice to talk to.. Shame he couldn't come. I'd asked for evil dr porkchop pictures too.

It says on the site that if a guess cancels, you can get a refund with your ticket at the venue. Giancarlo Esposito cancelled earlier... does that rule still apply? I didn't see an automatic refund.

Cheers

That is old text. The online store had an overhaul recently which means refunds are easier to process automatically. This is the new process and refunds at the event itself will no longer happen.

I emailed and left a message on this thread! While I like the new system, the refund will not process on my card when you come to try it as it is completely clear! Can I do an exchange at the show instead?

I heard he was a bit overwhelmed by the 'crazy' American fans at Star Wars weekends and didn't enjoy himself.

Probably no coincidence that he cancelled the first day after!

That's a shame, cause if he came to London he would have found out that the general attitude of the attendees here is completely different....i think he would've liked it with "us".....really gutted he cancelled, he was one of the main guys for me!

Edited by Mark_the_Wookiee

• Showmasters Admin

Kind of feel guilty about this one. I met John in Orlando at the Star Wars weekend and mentioned me and my friends were looking forward to seeing him in London to which he replied he had it in his diary but nothing confirmed.

He was nice to talk to.. Shame he couldn't come. I'd asked for evil dr porkchop pictures too.

well we have a contact with him so he was in 100% he got work it happens we will get him again

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

I heard he was a bit overwhelmed by the 'crazy' American fans at Star Wars weekends and didn't enjoy himself.

Probably no coincidence that he cancelled the first day after!

no he just got a filming job :-)

it happens its nothing more than that

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

If anyone has not had a refund then they should contact the online shop via email as that way this will get looked into but please have a good look at your banking as 99% of the time it is found that refunds have been returned since we have the new system installed .

We have managed to upgrade the shop now so refunds are done very fast and without the labour that it used to take, so there really should not be any delays, so double check your bank statements and if its not there then do contact us via email , we are here to help .

jason

Edited by etmuse

I got a email back saying that there due to be completed this weekend or at least by monday. ( Just in case there's anyone else waiting)

Better email them myself just in case.

Nope never mind. Email came through about 40 minutes ago!