Friday night photo shoots

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me a realistic number of photo shoots to by for the preview night.

Ideally I would like to get any photos I am planning done on Friday night to free up Saturday to get autographs and Sunday to shop...with the exception of a couple of shoots where there are only Saturday and or Sunday.

This is my first major UK convention and photo shoots so not sure how it works. It seems much more organised than another one I went to last year.

Thanks in advance for any advice

That's fine. I'm only saying as guessing he have a lot of shoots to get through so would have thought it be straight away. I do want to do some photos on Friday but would like to look at stalls.

Question - at the event can you buy photo tickets for the following day? Buying photo tickets for Saturday on a Friday I mean.

That's fine. I'm only saying as guessing he have a lot of shoots to get through so would have thought it be straight away. I do want to do some photos on Friday but would like to look at stalls.

Question - at the event can you buy photo tickets for the following day? Buying photo tickets for Saturday on a Friday I mean.

Friday shoots are normally a lot more limited in numbers than the Saturday/Sunday shoots. You're correct that due to the reasons you gave often very popular shoots are in the schedule first. But the more the number of popular guests grows the more difficult it becomes to figure out for whom that may happen. :lol:

Yes, you can buy Saturday tickets on Friday.

Ive never attended on the friday before, i normally get tickets for the sat and sunday only but looking at the amount of guests who are here this yr, i was considering going the friday too and getting some photoshoots done the friday which would also leave me saturday and sun to get the autographs with how busy it will be.

How busy are the fridays usually going on past years?? and how close to the event will the times for photoshoots be announced?

i have photoshoots booked for stan lee on the sunday and slavitza jovan on the saturday so im considering getting the others i wanted maybe done friday. ??

i dont want to book too many the sat or sunday incase i am waiting inline for along time which would risk missing other shoots or meeting a guest whos busy at their table.

at the moment I have 20 photoshoots planned (possibly more as well). i need to pre-order some of whom I think will be busiest. If I get my tickets for the Friday/Saturday shoots and not manage to get to each one I can still use these tickets on the Sunday, correct? :)

at the moment I have 20 photoshoots planned (possibly more as well). i need to pre-order some of whom I think will be busiest. If I get my tickets for the Friday/Saturday shoots and not manage to get to each one I can still use these tickets on the Sunday, correct? :)

Not automatically. If you miss a shoot go to the photosession area as soon as possible. Sometimes it's possible to get a guest back for re-shoot. But no guarantees can be made that you will can use them another day. That's a decision that will be made on the day if anything else fails.

Ok thats great thank you. i get into london and checked into my hotel on friday lunch time , so i might look at getting a ticket for the friday night too then. get a freshened up and head over so i can get a couple of photoshoots out the way on the fri night :thumbup:

Is the friday just the friday evening then or is it all day friday? like i said ive not attended friday before so not too sure.

Evening, 6-9pm

Ok that's good news. Do photoshoots sometimes sell out before the show? Excluding stan the man

Yes. Natalie Dormer's shoot was temporarily sold out. From what Jason posted in the new pinned topic here that one won't stay the only one.

But now there are still slots for Natalie, right??? They appear as "In stock" in the Store.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Yes. Natalie Dormer's shoot was temporarily sold out. From what Jason posted in the new pinned topic here that one won't stay the only one.

But now there are still slots for Natalie, right??? They appear as "In stock" in the Store.

Currently yes

Currently yes

Thank you for your prompt answer. Have a nice weekend!

Has anyone had their Photoshoots signed on the back by that particular guest? I'm thinking about doing that this time.

Just curious, why wouldn't you want the front of the photo signed instead?

I had my photoshoots signed by Eric Roberts and Karen Allen on the photo not on the back but it's down to a persons preference, I have a few photoshoots with a guest and I pick the one I would like signed

I had my photoshoots signed by Eric Roberts and Karen Allen on the photo not on the back but it's down to a persons preference, I have a few photoshoots with a guest and I pick the one I would like signed

Has anyone had their Photoshoots signed on the back by that particular guest? I'm thinking about doing that this time.

Just curious, why wouldn't you want the front of the photo signed instead?

Wouldn't it smudge the Photo? I'll probably just get it signed on the front then.