Stan Lee what to get signed?

Sorry if already been covered

But is it confirmed that stan lee will sign unofficial stuff?

Looking at getting a copy of a print from America and don't want to buy it if I can't get it signed

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the first 2 editions of Spiderman, Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-Men in the hardcover Marvel Masterworks. Thats 8 books in total dont think I can afford to have them all signed. So I'll probaly only have volume ones signed.

Is there anything stan wont sign?? is he signing only official marel comics/merchandise??

would he sign printed photos of him which have been printed via online sources like snapfish etc??

Seems like there are no restrictions (within reason). Your printed photograph of him should not be a problem.

• Like 1

thank you, was hoping to get a print ive seen off ebay but with postage it adds upto about 45pound so abit high...but it is a limited edition print so done know what to do..

Is there anything stan wont sign?? is he signing only official marel comics/merchandise??

would he sign printed photos of him which have been printed via online sources like snapfish etc??

Seems like there are no restrictions (within reason). Your printed photograph of him should not be a problem.