Ticket Numbers!

I thought I would to kick this off, which tickets numbers do we all have!

So far I have for Saturday:

Eric Roberts T.A.R.D.I.S Console Photoshoot # 2

William Russell Photoshoot # 2

So excited now!

Edited by chugs-in-credible

I always buy a Gold Pass so I never really look at the numbers because I don't need to lol

I've never bought a gold pass myself, do you think it is worth it ? I think the only time I didn't manage to meet a guest I wanted was Elijah Wood at C4 but got to meet him a few years later at an LFCC.

I don't do queues and cant really do queues lol. So for me it's worth it. I don't like queuing outside a venue at silly o clock or rushing around getting VTs. I'm a mega collector and often get many items signed by each person so for me a Gold Pass is well worth it.

Feel free to check out some of my collection on my page here

https://www.facebook.com/StarSigningsAutographsMemorabilia#!/StarSigningsAutographsMemorabilia

Have not received my tickets yet, when will they be posted out!

They are getting posted out all the time, you will get them before the event don't worry :smile: (I should take my own advice, I'm always in a panic when tickets don't come.. yet they always turn up)

I don't do queues and cant really do queues lol. So for me it's worth it. I don't like queuing outside a venue at silly o clock or rushing around getting VTs. I'm a mega collector and often get many items signed by each person so for me a Gold Pass is well worth it.

https://www.facebook...aphsMemorabilia

Gold Passes, like you say are worth it, but it won't stop members of the crew from refusing to let you see the star you want to meet, missed out on see Julian Glover.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Quote fixed

I've not booked anything yet ! Better get started soon as less than 2 months away.

ive not booked anything yet either, waiting 6+ months for cxl guest refund last year has put me off ordering early unless its something big which could sell out or go into the thousand numbers (like stan lee at lfcc) and id like to group it all to save postage, im skint lol. though thinking ill make an order soon perhaps

Gold Passes, like you say are worth it, but it won't stop members of the crew from refusing to let you see the star you want to meet, missed out on see Julian Glover.

Gold Passes can join the back of any line, but not if the line is closed or similar circumstances like that. If the crew member refused you there was a reason for that. A Gold Pass means priority access, but it is not an override that you get to see the guest at any time.

• 4 weeks later...

Update from me:

So far I have for Saturday:

Eric Roberts T.A.R.D.I.S Console Photoshoot # 2

William Russell Photoshoot # 2

David Ramsey Photoshoot # 8

Paul McGann T.A.R.D.I.S Console Photoshoot # 1

So excited now!

Ticket arrived today only ordered Saturday :

David Ramsey 38

How did I get such a low number? Do I have to get in early to go in the queue cus of my number? Will probably get there latest half 10 :)

It will really depend on what time David's photoshoot is, there's always a chance it could be one of early ones. But the lower the number the sooner you will be called to join the queue.

Hello!

Can't wait for next weekend! going to be great,

My ticket numbers are:

Eric Roberts and the TARDIS : 12 and my mums 13

Eve Myles: 17

Noel Clarke: 14

Arthur Darvill: 22