How many people went to Collectormania 1

KAT

Did you go to Collectormania 1?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Did you go to Collectormania 1?

• Yes
    • No

Collectormania 1 has been the only one i have not attended, I found out about the show when there was a advert in the back of the Empire mag with Ray Park and Tony Head attending Collectormania 2!

I have been to everyone since! :huh:

I didn't :blush: I only found out about this place by an extremely vague and lengthy search on Google...you have no idea how many sites I trawled through until I found what I was looking for.

So, this will be my first, but most probably not the last...I will be keeping one eye on this site from now on :)

C2 was when I popped my Collectormania cherry! I found out about it by accident but the idea sounded so different and cool! I had never been to a convention-type before, and I thought it was great in every respect...and I wasn't even scared off by Jason and Mark! :blink:

They obviously didn't try hard enough... :P

Started @ Empire day or falcon society day @ chesunt MANY MANY MANY years ago .. think it was the 3rd event Mark an Jason did ! been to most since.. but still wanna see Furry mark in his tigger suit !

Furry Matt

This is from what I remember (which I may get confused or wrong)

Caroline Munro (Loveliest woman ever)

Robert Englund

Sylvester Mccoy

Doug Bradley

Colin Baker

David Barclay

Craig Charles

Paul Darrow

Uri Gellar (LMAO - got a great pic of him, even though he said no pics - by the way I didnt pay for an autograph, just so you know)

Alan Harris

Mat Irvine

Louise Jameson

Jaqueline Pearce

Shane Rimmer

Collectormania 1 was great, very relaxed, and easy going.

I went to collectormania 1, since then I got hooked and have been to everyone since! Its just amazing to see how much it has grown since C1! Absolutly amazing. Really looking forward to C5 now!