ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

I've got a question about the paid talks, I've already purchased some from the online store, but on the confirmed talks over the weekend, it says there's a paid Doctor Who talk, yet this still isn't available on the online store and the store is closing tomorrow, could someone explain why this is? Thank you :)

• Like 1

I've got a question about the paid talks, I've already purchased some from the online store, but on the confirmed talks over the weekend, it says there's a paid Doctor Who talk, yet this still isn't available on the online store and the store is closing tomorrow, could someone explain why this is? Thank you :)

Sometimes things simply don't go on sale before the store closes. Tickets only go on sale once all details are ironed out. And in this case they apparently are not all ironed out yet.

Are there going to be two queues at photoshoots? One for numbered tickets and another for gold passes?

No. At photoshoots gold pass holders queue first and the numbered tickets queue behind them. Just one queue. If a gold pass holder arrives after the shoot begins then they are usually inserted near the front by one of the crew.

So do all gold pass people queue up at once then?

If there before the photoshoot starts then yes. The crew will call gold passes first and get them to queue up then start calling other numbers in batches to start queuing behind them for the busy shoots. If a gold pass holder turns up later, the crew will take the person to the front of the queue and put them in roughly 10 or so people back in my experience.

Ok thanks. So much I don't know that's not in FAQ lol

I'm surprised that there isn't a standard FAQ section which covers most things already asked and it's only the non-standard stuff or those that don't read the FAQ and yes I'm a terror for the latter.

Ok thanks. So much I don't know that's not in FAQ lol

I'm surprised that there isn't a standard FAQ section which covers most things already asked and it's only the non-standard stuff or those that don't read the FAQ and yes I'm a terror for the latter.

But the first post in this thread is a detailed FAQ which covers pretty much everything about how the event works. No-one can think of every single possible question someone might ask.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83162&p=918131

Why search David when you guys have the information.

Partly because the same questions get ask over and over and over but we're all good people and try to answer but pretty much every question you can think of has been asked at some point and the info will be here somewhere.

Why search David when you guys have the information.

Partly because the same questions get ask over and over and over but we're all good people and try to answer but pretty much every question you can think of has been asked at some point and the info will be here somewhere.

Whoops - can tell it's a while since I read the first post. ;-)

My mum has a ticket for Diana Muldaur for the Saturday (bought when she was first announced months ago) but she may not go on the Saturday due to the now probably busy-ness of the day and was hoping to use it on the (hopefully) quieter Friday.

What are the chances of using the Saturday photo shoot ticket on the Friday preview evening? Or is this more a case of ask crew on the night and see what they say?

So what is the queuing like generally at the start?, I've been to two 'mainly comic' comic-cons, both were fairly busy but one had a queuing system like a well oiled machine and the entire queue was in within 5 minutes of opening, whereas the other left a bit to be desired, I payed on the day and got in before people who'd booked online. And I'm expecting this to be a lot busier so if i roll up just before 9 what will I be looking at queue time wise?.

Lost Tickets -

Sorry if this has already been posted, there are so many posts here I might have missed it.

A friend of mine ordered a Standard entry ticket and it was signed for by a neighbour while he was at work (the postman confirmed it) . Now the neighbour is denying that she took in the envelope and saying she did not sign. Clearly this is theft and he has been to the police about it.

My question is this, as he has paid for the ticket, but does not physically possess it, could he still get in to LFCC if he takes his receipt and the card he used to pay for it, as proof of purchase? (like a lost ticket procedure)

Thanks

You might be better contacting the shop, not sure which address.. shop@showmastersevents.com or info@showmastersonline.com and asking there.. hope get sorted tho, that is awful!!

Lost Tickets -

Sorry if this has already been posted, there are so many posts here I might have missed it.

A friend of mine ordered a Standard entry ticket and it was signed for by a neighbour while he was at work (the postman confirmed it) . Now the neighbour is denying that she took in the envelope and saying she did not sign. Clearly this is theft and he has been to the police about it.

My question is this, as he has paid for the ticket, but does not physically possess it, could he still get in to LFCC if he takes his receipt and the card he used to pay for it, as proof of purchase? (like a lost ticket procedure)

Thanks

You might be better contacting the shop, not sure which address.. shop@showmastersevents.com or info@showmastersonline.com and asking there.. hope get sorted tho, that is awful!!

Definitely a store question, the shop email address is the right one.

So what is the queuing like generally at the start?, I've been to two 'mainly comic' comic-cons, both were fairly busy but one had a queuing system like a well oiled machine and the entire queue was in within 5 minutes of opening, whereas the other left a bit to be desired, I payed on the day and got in before people who'd booked online. And I'm expecting this to be a lot busier so if i roll up just before 9 what will I be looking at queue time wise?.

Sorry, but you're pretty much asking us to predict the future there. No one can tell how long you'll be in line. If you arrive just at 9 AM I can guarantee you that the prepaid line will be long, and going from the amount of emails I've been answering the pay on the day line won't be much shorter.

also another question, this time related to tickets.

I've had some delivered to me today and they are numbered in the top left and right corners. These are for photo shoots. Are these the order you go in for the photo shoot?

E.G

I have 2 Billy Dee WIlliams and the one ticket is numbered 5 and the other 6. then I have a George Romero ticket numbered 48 and for Stan Lee it is 1337

Does this mean the first block of 50 people called to the Billy Dee Williams shoot I'm in that 50? same with the first 50 George Romero and with Stan Lee mine is one of the last tickets?