Late Guest additions

I hope so :o The big guest for sunday could still be announced. I reckon that a last minute replacement will probably be someone British or at least now in the UK (having someone fly from overseas, arranging plane tickets last minute will probably be quite a hassle). Still, I think the guest list is okay. I've sure got a couple actors I'd really like to see.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Obviously the problem with 'replacement' last minute guests is that they'll cost SO much in flights etc if they're US based or whatever that it's nearly impossible. However who knows who will become available, could be someone irresistible!

• Like 1

thanks guys, was just curious really..there are some good guests im looking forward to...me and my sister are VERY excited to see brian blessed in particular...and me with me kelly kelly, maryse and natasha henstridge ahah..but all in all, will be a fun weekend...last minute guests would always be great though.

Obviously the problem with 'replacement' last minute guests is that they'll cost SO much in flights etc if they're US based or whatever that it's nearly impossible. However who knows who will become available, could be someone irresistible!

You mean you're finally going to do a shoot? :dance: