Engineering Works

Victoria line has nothing on the TFL

Victoria station has:

• Work is underway on the Victoria Station Upgrade and there is a one-way system to enter and exit the Victoria line ticket hall. As the works progress other routes through the station may also be subject to change. If you are travelling to London on National Rail services you can save time and avoid queuing in the ticket hall by purchasing your Underground travel at your station of origin. Alternatively, use the Transport for London Travel Information Centre located in the National Rail concourse opposite platform seven. This work is part of the Tube Improvement plan and is scheduled to be complete in 2018.

For more information visit www.tfl.gov.uk/vsu

• Caution! Take extra care when getting on and off Circle line trains here. The introduction of new, low floor trains to increase accessibility has changed the gap between the train and the platform

Replan your journey to / from this station &

• Like 1

There seems to be big issues for me getting to Clapham Junction (coming from croydon area)..... Seems like it is going to take me 1-2 hours to do a 30 minutes train ride with multiple changes including buses waaaa???. Trains from the south east don't seem to be running up into london very smoothly from all the route plans i did.

I booked parking instead as I only live 18 miles away and it only cost about £5 more! Lots of reason to buy more things now I can pop to the car and store them there :poki:

• Like 1

Sunday is an awful day to get anywhere on the trains in this country, but then I guess they do need to do the maintenance at some point during the week, must check myself for both Saturday and Sunday and see what challenges we'll have to overcome to get there !

Kings X - piccadilly line - earl's court - walk to Olympia, unless tips it down or sudden freak snow storm, sorted!

I'm being lazy - I'll change at Earl's court to the District line and head up to Olympia that way. Same price so no need to hoof it...

Kings X - piccadilly line - earl's court - walk to Olympia, unless tips it down or sudden freak snow storm, sorted!

I'm being lazy - I'll change at Earl's court to the District line and head up to Olympia that way. Same price so no need to hoof it...

I need the exercise!! :coolthumb:

On the Sunday frequency of the trains to Olympia will be less so if you 'JUST' miss it by time next one comes you could already be queuing up. Also I can't remember if it was the Sunday for EMS last year or when LFCC was there but the trains got cancelled altogether from EC to Olympia and they only announced it after good 20 minutes if people waiting.

Noooooo I was going to go to Victoria to change over! :( I'm useless with tubes as well!

Although thank you for letting us know!

Never mind, realised I can get off at Piccadilly instead!

Where you coming in from? You could change at clapham junction (or East Croydon don't take my word for it though) to get the overground to Olympia

The engineering works are a pain. I suffered last year when I went on the Sunday to Olympia. Had to take a detour that took me over an hour to get to the venue. Luckily it appears this time that Clapham to Olympia will be open, fingers crossed it stays that way. I'm sorry for anyone who gets delayed due to the engineering works.