Chris Jericho

Ultimate Warrior

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Marc Mero

Harley Race

Ricky Steamboat

Jerry Lawler

• Like 1

Guys, can you please use the Guest Suggestion area? Either that or post in the main guest suggestions topic for the specific event please. If every forum gets 200 different guests suggestion topics it gets more than confusing and also clutters up the forum. Thank you for understanding.

Any of the following and I'll be happy:

Trish Stratus

Kevin Nash

Shawn Micheals

Chris Jericho

Ultimate Warrior

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Marc Mero

Harley Race

Ricky Steamboat

Jerry Lawler

Looking at the list:

Trish Stratus - Not sure if she has given birth yet, but she would be due soon or have a new born.

JerryLawler - With his current WWE contract, I would struggle to see this happening.

Harley Race - Not sure his flying capabilities as his health has not been the best in recent years.

Ricky Steamboat - the same as Jerry Lawler as he works for the WWE as a Road Agent and in nXt as a trainer.

Kevin Nash - as of quite recently, Kevin Nash said he was planning a tour that included the UK. However, the tour will be him and Scott Hall. So, I am guessing he is waiting on Scott.

Steve Austin - this guy never seems to stop working. A long shot, but never say never. Redneck Island is very popular in the States.

Chris Jericho - currently touring with Fozzy until the end of the year.

Shawn Micheals - Another one who seems to be endlessly working on his hunting show. He was due to come over, but the tour organisers mucked it up.

Marc Mero - retired and a motivational speaker the last I heard. So, definitely a possibility.

Ultimate Warrior - at the moment I would say it was 50:50. It all depends on if he signs a legends contract with the WWE.

• Like 1

Gail Kim

Bret Hart

Adam Copeland ;-)

Rollerball Rocco, he's recently been on the TV as part of TNA British Bootcamp and he's a British wrestling legend

Gail Kim is possible as she is in TNA at the moment.

Edge I have previously pointed out is doing a lot of TV work and is an expectant Dad.

Bret Hart does do signings, but his flying is much lesser these days due to his health issues. But he has been to the UK before.

Rollerball Rocco was recently in the UK - he lives in Tenerife - as he has ties helping out at a British Wrestling Organisation.

I would love to meet some of the following wrestlers, though I'm not sure if any would be do-able as I don't follow wrestling any more.

Triple H (Its all about the GAME and yea he is my favourite really lol)

Sting

Scott Steiner

Jeff Hardy

Stone Cold

Lita

Christian

Jeff Jarrett

But tbh I'd just be happy to see Triple H and Sting <3

Bret Hart will be in the UK in october as he is appearing for RPW or 1PW or somebody lol I cant remember which

YES! bret would be great if he could attend seen as he will be in london later in the month. so many id love to see from the 80s-90s wwf i grew up with. Although id love to see roddy piper as i LOVE they live aswel so he would be cool for movie and wrestling fans