Sign in to follow this  
Star Art

what was your fav cosplays at the weekend, post pics :)

I cosplayed Ygritte over the weekend, spending much of Saturday in that boiling hot fur coat, would love to see any photos that were taken of me. Cheers!

I must live a sheltered life. But what was the character involving a woman with a dragon on her shoulder and what film did that character come from?

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

Its really hard to pick a favourite cosplayer as they were all brilliant. But some of these are ones I was really impressed with

995427_10152995039855788_358672908_n.jpg

1016673_10152995038685788_808974662_n.jpg

944707_10152997943500788_547598958_n.jpg

581665_10152997941765788_1686044743_n.jpg

Really loved the minecraft, so simple but so good!

• Like 1

I have to confess, other than meeting actors, this is another reason why I enjoy going to these events. I appreciate the time and effort people take (and money for that matter) to cosplay. Awesome. I agree with @pod0509, the Minecraft one is great.

I must live a sheltered life. But what was the character involving a woman with a dragon on her shoulder and what film did that character come from?

You mean this one?

_DSC0123.JPG

• Like 1

Didn't get as many as I'd like but a few I got....

_DSC0145.JPG

Oo you managed to get a picture of me and my partner, thanks for posting it :)

You mean this one?

_DSC0123.JPG

Yes. Character name and film please. Anyone? :D

Didn't get as many as I'd like but a few I got....

_DSC0145.JPG

Oo you managed to get a picture of me and my partner, thanks for posting it :)

No problem. If you go to the link I posted you should be able to download a bigger version. If you want the full colour version, I think my email address should be somewhere on there in account settings or something. Would be happy to send. Very impressive work.

You mean this one?

_DSC0123.JPG

Yes. Character name and film please. Anyone? :D

Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones.

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1

i was sally from nightmare before christmas on saturday. thanks to you all who complimented me and asked for pictures, it made all the hard work i put into the costume worth while! i found it very funny that by the end of the day i was responding to the name sally when people called out to me lol.

I saw some great (and some less great) cosplays on sunday. One of the best I believe was a girl in a wheelchair who was dressed as Hellboy (Hellgirl?), really good looking cosplay!

I thought the little six year old girl cosplaying Jedi master Shaak Ti at the cosplay masquerade was pretty adorable. Beats a princess dress every time.

I loved the lady dressed as a Dr Who Clockwork from the episode "Girl in the fireplace". Did anyone get any photos of her on Saturday? I was working so couldn't take any myself :( Her make-up was fantastic

This was my first cosplay at LFCC this year and i had great fun as Captain Chaos from The Cannonball Run, i couldn't believe the number of attendees that recognised me, thanks folks:

Edited by phil_wilce
  • Like 1

On Saturday a baby girl toddled over to me and my friend dressed as Buzz Lightyear in a green and white tutu, possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! I saw some people getting a pic of her with her dad, would love to see any pics as she was so adorable and I wanna show my mum haha