Stupid question - Entrance doors

This is really stupid question but are there different doors for different ticket holders like Collectormania? i.e. is there a separate entrance for the Early Bird ticket holders...

Thanks in advance

Kriss :)

I believe there is one entrance but pre-order people are one side and pay on the day the other. Last time pay on the day queue went round towards the subway but I don't know about this year as its been 2 years now since Earls Court!

I believe there is one entrance but pre-order people are one side and pay on the day the other. Last time pay on the day queue went round towards the subway but I don't know about this year as its been 2 years now since Earls Court!

Correct. One big entrance, one queue down one side, second queue the other.

Great - we're just standing there like lemmings... being watched by everyone, scrutinised...making judgements on us.... :crying:

That sounds cool, we can jeer at you guys as you go through the door first... Can we use cattle prods at the doors as the Gold runners go through first.. :whistling::drool:

• Like 2

Great - we're just standing there like lemmings... being watched by everyone, scrutinised...making judgements on us.... :crying:

Huh? Isn't that the case for everyone in each of the three queues? (If I've got any judgement on the gold pass holders - who will only be in a queue for a very short time compared to the rest of us - it will only be "cor, wish I had one of those"...)

That sounds cool, we can jeer at you guys as you go through the door first... Can we use cattle prods at the doors as the Gold runners go through first.. :whistling::drool:

I'm sure there will be a few klingons around... ask to borrow their pain sticks...