LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

It was mentioned on here by Jason a while ago that Sat tickets could be swapped for Fri or Sun. Too Tall has only mentioned swaps for the Fri, so I'd check on that again when you get there.

Depends how long it takes to get my Jamie Campbell Bower auto at the panel I suppose, hopefully you're right and it will be

Chances are there won't be tickets left for the talk for standard entry tickets. Can you not upgrade on the day?

Ive now got 3 photoshoots (Barry Jenner, Salome Jens and Joe Dempsie) on the Saturday at the same time, 2 of which are 5 minute time slots.. is it gonna be possible to switch 1 or 2 to the Sunday where they don't clash at all??

I am sure that will be fine.

Check on the day that the photoshoots are running to time and talk to the crew in each photoshoot area as they would be able to give you the best advice on the day. It might be possible to get all three done if you are focused and determined, but will involve some bouncing from one thing to another.

Thanks, hopefully, I don't want to have to skip one..

They're both only doing 5 minute slots both days, so can't see it being a major problem to slot you in. Would be a push even if you went first in queue to get one pic and then to the other side of the hall for the next in less than 5 mins.

Good to finally have the photoshoot times,I was so worried that my photoshoot with Louise Jameson would be after 9AM,because my party & I can't really get to the venue until between 10:30am-11am ish,I think the earliest train we have from where we are near Colchester is after 9AM,but as it turns out according to the timetable my photo session with this lovely lady is at 12:20PM,I'm a mixture of nervousness & excitement right now,hehehe (Leela was always one of my fave companions in Doctor Who,so I can't wait to meet Louise :smile: )

That time is perfect for a newbie like myself & I am sure that I should still have plenty of time to look around,get photos with cosplayers & the Ecto 1 (as a huge Ghostbusters fan,I'm very excited about that also :smile: ) & of course check out the various merchandise stalls,great times ahead,roll on Saturday,work is murder right now,hehehe,know what I'm saying! :angel:

Edited by TomW1983

Depends how long it takes to get my Jamie Campbell Bower auto at the panel I suppose, hopefully you're right and it will be fine?

I'll see that I get this confirmed, but my understanding was that autographing takes place in the talk area. So the time given in the schedule should include autograph time as well.

It was mentioned on here by Jason a while ago that Sat tickets could be swapped for Fri or Sun. Too Tall has only mentioned swaps for the Fri, so I'd check on that again when you get there.

Yes Jason did mention swaps from Saturday to Friday and Sunday are possible but for the life of me I can't find the post at the moment. As it was mentioned on the forum by Jason himself then this should still stand. But again it is always best to double check with the crew on the day.

Awesome, thanks for the schedule! Just printed it off along with the layout, so I'm all prepared :clap:

I still expect a lot of dashing about but at least I'll know where to go and when.

My Friend, Alex (Laurana) is volunteering on Saturday and she always kept me on track, so without her this will be a lifesaver!! (too dramatic? ;) )

I'm doing Lena and Peter on saturday, will it be possible to do both at 10:20, I saw they are scheduled at the same time.

Yes it will. Goto Lena's shoot first as it will finish around 25mins before Peter's.

• Like 1

Ive got a couple of questions.

1. What if I miss a photoshoot for some reason and there are no more. Some of the shoots are just 10 min. What will happen then?

2. To TooTall :) Could you perhaps post the XLS-spreadsheet that you used when you made the Talk/Phototimes? :) Would be awesome help. (so I can make a schema and see how things overlapp so I dont have to write everything by hand)

1. What if I miss a photoshoot for some reason and there are no more. Some of the shoots are just 10 min. What will happen then?

2. To TooTall :) Could you perhaps post the XLS-spreadsheet that you used when you made the Talk/Phototimes? :) Would be awesome help. (so I can make a schema and see how things overlapp so I dont have to write everything by hand)

If you miss a photoshoot it may be possible for you to attend a shoot on another day (assuming you are attending on another day).

It may be possible for a 'pick-up' shot to be arranged but this is something that will only be known on the day as it depends on a number of factors, e.g. guest availability, availability of photo shoot area etc. If a 'pick-up' shoot is available then in all likelihood it will be at the very end of the day - i.e. 6pm.

It is important to remember that pick-up shoots are the exception and not the rule. Please do not rely on this being possible.

If they aren't possible then you will need to go to the sales desk to see if a refund is possible.

Edited by clloby

I'm doing Lena and Peter on saturday, will it be possible to do both at 10:20, I saw they are scheduled at the same time.

That won't be a problem at all - as has been said go to the Lena one first (as that is the shorter shoot) then head straight to Peter's. You won't be the only person affected by this.

Last year I managed to get around 13 autos in the 3hrs on the Fri (Including a few table photos). This year will most likely be busier though due to photo shoots being done on a Fri now.

Another question : for a gold pass holder, how much time do we spend in autograph queue for the busiest guests?

Just to begin planning my friday night

It depends on how chatty the guest is. Can be anything from 3 minutes to half an hour per guest.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm sorry, but having two first time DS9 guests in a 5 min slot at the SAME TIME on the Saturday at shoots A and D is completely stupid! That's not just a clash, that's insane :S

Let the crew know you're coming. They'll do their best to help.

• Like 1

Nice one :) is that posible?

Edited by Wondermoose

If you miss a photoshoot it may be possible for you to attend a shoot on another day (assuming you are attending on another day).

It may be possible for a 'pick-up' shot to be arranged but this is something that will only be known on the day as it depends on a number of factors, e.g. guest availability, availability of photo shoot area etc. If a 'pick-up' shoot is available then in all likelihood it will be at the very end of the day - i.e. 6pm.

It is important to remember that pick-up shoots are the exception and not the rule. Please do not rely on this being possible.

If they aren't possible then you will need to go to the sales desk to see if a refund is possible.

Oki, well then I better be there on time...

Oki, well then I better be there on time...

Always for the best :)

I'm sorry, but having two first time DS9 guests in a 5 min slot at the SAME TIME on the Saturday at shoots A and D is completely stupid! That's not just a clash, that's insane :S

Let the crew know you're coming. They'll do their best to help.

The crew will be aware of this clash and I am sure you won't be the only person who this effects. It may be the case that these guests are kept at the shoots a little bit longer (a couple of minutes) than the time frame stated to deal with people who have tickets for both.

Not ideal I know and a bit of a dash - but I hope this helps a little.

Ive now got 3 photoshoots (Barry Jenner, Salome Jens and Joe Dempsie) on the Saturday at the same time, 2 of which are 5 minute time slots.. is it gonna be possible to switch 1 or 2 to the Sunday where they don't clash at all??

I am sure that will be fine.

Check on the day that the photoshoots are running to time and talk to the crew in each photoshoot area as they would be able to give you the best advice on the day. It might be possible to get all three done if you are focused and determined, but will involve some bouncing from one thing to another.

2 I think I can do.. gonna have to get my game face on for all 3 lol :smile: :smile:

Thanks, hopefully, I don't want to have to skip one..

They're both only doing 5 minute slots both days, so can't see it being a major problem to slot you in. Would be a push even if you went first in queue to get one pic and then to the other side of the hall for the next in less than 5 mins.

Hopefully be able to swap Salome and Jenner to the Sunday.. they clash with nothing that day typically :smile: