LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

• Moderators

Hi.

I have a photoshoot for Danny Glover on Saturday and my ticket number is 163. I have an early bird ticket but may not get there until 09:30 to 10am. I presume this ticket number would be for the 09:30am first shoot?

If so do you think i will make it to the shoot, if not can you confirm if I will be able to go to the second shoot?

Thanks

Yes you can. That's fine.

Is there any likelihood that Armin Shimerman will have a photoshoot on the Friday night, now that he is attending all three days?

Unless anyone who has a Friday shoot cancels there is no likelyhood, sorry. Jason already said the photoshoots were at capacity.

• Like 1

Any Idea on the Photo shoot for Kitty Swink please? She is shown attending all three days and Photos? But nothing still on the list since 1150? :no:

We have asked, that's all I can tell you.

Thanks QS

Hi Spacecadet

Have you already purchased a ticket for this shoot - i.e. were they available to purchase in the shop?

If not then it might be the case that there won't be a photoshoot with Kitty unfortunately..

Hi Clloby, No, The tickets were not available at the time. They are listed as £15 and that Kitty is attending all three days, but they left her of the list. Katy Manning was the same but SM have now listed her. It's such a shame if they don't list her. :no:

Any Idea on the Photo shoot for Kitty Swink please? She is shown attending all three days and Photos? But nothing still on the list since 1150? :no:

Thanks QS

Hi Spacecadet

Have you already purchased a ticket for this shoot - i.e. were they available to purchase in the shop?

If not then it might be the case that there won't be a photoshoot with Kitty unfortunately..

Hi Clloby, No, The tickets were not available at the time. They are listed as £15 and that Kitty is attending all three days, but they left her of the list. Katy Manning was the same but SM have now listed her. It's such a shame if they don't list her. :no:

Well given the closeness to the event it is unlikely (though not impossible) that she will have a photoshoot. I'd prepare for the worse and just keep an eye to see if the the photoshoot list is updated prior to the event and also at the event itself.

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news :(

Is it going to be possible to make the Hoff's solo photo shoot on Sunday with a prebooked standard entry ticket? Worst case would I be able to pay the extra for the KITT photo?

It shouldn't be a problem if you are there in advance of the doors opening at 11 and head straight to the photoshoot. Allowances will have been made for people like yourself who have standard entry ticket. You won't be alone if having a David ticket and be entering at 11am.

As for if you should miss the shoot I can't comment on whether refunding and purchasing a new ticket for David and Kitt will be possible (something for the salbes team to decide on the day) but it would mean a potential wait in a long queue to even find out.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm a first time poster, but this will be my second Con.

I am only now able to attend due to the cancellation of another engagement, and now I'm organising it for myself and five friends to come!. As a result we are obviously coming with no pre booked anything but intend to get there at 9 on Saturday.

I was wondering if we go straight and get photoshoot tickets when we get there, do you think there's any chance we will get into any of the early shoots for the split shoot guys? (Norman, Peter etc).

Also we may have an eleven year old with us, does anyone know if there will be an age limit for the GOT talk at 7pm? (if we are able to get tickets for it on Saturday morning of course).

It shouldn't be a problem if you are there in advance of the doors opening at 11 and head straight to the photoshoot. Allowances will have been made for people like yourself who have standard entry ticket. You won't be alone if having a David ticket and be entering at 11am.

That's great, thank you. What sort of time should I be aiming to arrive at the venue?

That's great, thank you. What sort of time should I be aiming to arrive at the venue?

Tricky one - bit like how long is a piece of string question!

As you have a pre-booked ticket then in theory that queue should be moving the fastest. Personally I would .rrive around an hour to 30 minutes before, but like I have said it really is difficult to advise on that one as we have no idea of what time other people will be turning up.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I am only now able to attend due to the cancellation of another engagement, and now I'm organising it for myself and five friends to come!. As a result we are obviously coming with no pre booked anything but intend to get there at 9 on Saturday.

I was wondering if we go straight and get photoshoot tickets when we get there, do you think there's any chance we will get into any of the early shoots for the split shoot guys? (Norman, Peter etc).

Also we may have an eleven year old with us, does anyone know if there will be an age limit for the GOT talk at 7pm? (if we are able to get tickets for it on Saturday morning of course).

Realistically I would say there is very little chance of your making the first one. As you are buying your entry ticket on the day your queue will be moving more slowly than the pre-booked tickets. If you are only arriving at 9 then it is likely you will find yourself at a back of a long queue as people tend to arrive hours prior to queue to get in.

Once you do make it in it is reasonable to assume that the queue for photoshoot tickets are going to be extremely busy on Saturday morning and another potential long queue to negotiate. Your best bet is to go for the later shoots.

I will see if I can get confirmation shortly if there is any age restriction on the GOT screening otherwise it might be a case of asking on the day.

Edited by clloby

• Moderators

Apologies if this has already been asked, is there a list of which actors will be in the Doctor Who talks? Also, which stages are the talks going to be on?

This info has been requested but we don't have that information at present. All talks listed in this schedule will be on the main stage. The cosplay & comic stages timetables are listed separately.

Apologies if this has already been asked, is there a list of which actors will be in the Doctor Who talks? Also, which stages are the talks going to be on?

This info has been requested but we don't have that information at present. All talks listed in this schedule will be on the main stage. The cosplay & comic stages timetables are listed separately.

Righty ho, thanks. I shall keep my eyes peeled for an update. :)

Realistically I would say there is very little chance of your making the first one. As you are buying your entry ticket on the day your queue will be moving more slowly than the pre-booked tickets. If you are only arriving at 9 then it is likely you will find yourself at a back of a long queue as people tend to arrive hours prior to queue to get in.

Once you do make it in it is reasonable to assume that the queue for photoshoot tickets are going to be extremely busy on Saturday morning and another potential long queue to negotiate. Your best bet is to go for the later shoots.

I will see if I can get confirmation shortly if there is any age restriction on the GOT screening otherwise it might be a case of asking on the day.

Many thanks Clobby, that's very kind of you. We will try and get there earlier, but later shoots are not a problem if it comes to it.

Sorry, these have just popped into my mind if anyone can help:

- Last year we had to collect photo's afterwards from the tables, does anyone know if it will be the same this year?.

- Is there a list anywhere where I can see what Saturday talks are paid and which are free?.

Thanks

Seb

I haven't had the time to catch up with everything, so might have been mentioned before somewhere.

Who's going to do the Game of Thrones talk and do i have to buy tickets for the Tapping/Momoa talk on Sunday ?

Thanks for your help

• Moderators

Paid talks you can buy the tickets at any time (before the talk starts, obviously) from Friday at 6 onwards.

It is ONLY free talks that tickets must be picked up on the day.

Thanks QS

Hi Spacecadet

Well given the closeness to the event it is unlikely (though not impossible) that she will have a photoshoot. I'd prepare for the worse and just keep an eye to see if the the photoshoot list is updated prior to the event and also at the event itself.

Thanks again Clloby, I will check on Friday at the venue and hope Kitty has been added.... If not I will have to annoy the MODS on here... Now where are they? :YAHOO:

Thanks QS

Hi Spacecadet

Thanks again Clloby, I will check on Friday at the venue and hope Kitty has been added.... If not I will have to annoy the MODS on here... Now where are they? :YAHOO:

Feel free as I'm not one of the mods lol!