LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

Im sorry if this has already been answered but I cant be bothered to read through all the posts lol. I have a photo shoot ticket for peter/Lena and I cant find the times on the saturday schedule at all,could you please tell me the time the shoot would be many thanks

The dual shoot is on the SUNDAY only from 1.10pm in Area B

why does it say SAT on my ticket is this a misprint?

I'm afraid so. I believe if you look at the stub it says Sun, the wrong day what printed on some of the ticket on the other part.

Yeah it does say sunday on the other part of the stub Thank you TooTall my eyes I should really get glasses.

• Showmasters Admin

I am fairly new to all this photoshoot business and I have a question:

I won't be arriving in London until about 10am on the Saturday, but noticed that the Peter Dinklage photoshoot (which I have a ticket for) starts at 10:20. I think my ticket number is around 120, so my question is, if I miss that shoot, would I still be able to attend the second shoot in the afternoon?

Sorry if this question gets asked a lot, I just don't want to miss out and this is my first LFCC :)

Many thanks!

In my orginial post...

Split shoots...

We will call approx 100 people per 15 minutes (i.e. 30min = 200, 45min = 300, 60min = 400). This is the number we will be looking to call in the first shoot. If you have a ticket higher than this you will be called in the second shoot.

If you have a lower number but miss the first shoot you can still go to the second shoot.

Gold pass holders can go to either.

I have #71 for Norman Reedus and #191 for Jason Momoa on Sunday, I know my number will be in the first batch called for Norman's shoot at 10:10am, which is fine, but I'm also assuming my number for Jason's shoot will be called in the batches for his first shoot also at 10:10am. I'm sure both shoots are doable in that time, but would it be okay to attend Jason's later shoot if I wanted to instead of his earlier one?

I have #71 for Norman Reedus and #191 for Jason Momoa on Sunday, I know my number will be in the first batch called for Norman's shoot at 10:10am, which is fine, but I'm also assuming my number for Jason's shoot will be called in the batches for his first shoot also at 10:10am. I'm sure both shoots are doable in that time, but would it be okay to attend Jason's later shoot if I wanted to instead of his earlier one?

Yes. What TooTall posted above still stands in this case too. ;)

Yes. What TooTall posted above still stands in this case too. ;)

I though so, just wanted to double check. Thank you.

Have to check all my numbers, have 7 photoshoots on the Saturday, but good to know that we can move some to the Friday as well, so may try and move a couple as have a couple of double clashes on Saturday as it stands.

Too Tall, thanks for posting this and all the info around timings, very useful.

Nightmare, we have Saturday Peter Dinklage talk and the David Hasselhoff photo shoot - they 100% overlap. :(
You should be as the talk finishes at around 2pm - it is a 45 minute talk. Even though it looks like it will run until 2.15 this is a 15 minute window in which the hall is emptied and loaded ready for the next talk. That will give you 15 minutes to get to the David shoot

That's great, thanks

• Showmasters Admin

As far as I'm aware the only concession given has been Saturday tickets can be used on either Friday or Sunday if you wish.

If you have Sunday tickets and can go on Sunday, we'd prefer you did.

• Like 1

As far as I'm aware the only concession given has been Saturday tickets can be used on either Friday or Sunday if you wish.

If you have Sunday tickets and can go on Sunday, we'd prefer you did.

Brilliant, if I can use Saturday tickets on Sunday that will save a lot of hassle!! Thanks TT :)

Will Claudia Black be doing a photoshoot on Friday? Sunday's shoot is too late for me, and I'm trying to do the decent thing by not adding any more Saturday shoots to my schedule. Plus, I'd love to see the Hoff's talk if I possibly can and her Saturday shoot clashes with it.

Looks like I will be sitting on two seats after all!!! Is Claudia Photo 19 on your everso small list of shoots???

Noooo, because she's replacing Michael Shanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Will Claudia Black be doing a photoshoot on Friday? Sunday's shoot is too late for me, and I'm trying to do the decent thing by not adding any more Saturday shoots to my schedule. Plus, I'd love to see the Hoff's talk if I possibly can and her Saturday shoot clashes with it.

Looks like I will be sitting on two seats after all!!! Is Claudia Photo 19 on your everso small list of shoots???

Noooo, because she's replacing Michael Shanks.

Claudia is not having a shoot on Friday, sorry.

Sorry if that has been asked and answered already and i missed it, but when it comes to swapping Saturday shoot tickets for Friday or Sunday, can we just proceed to the shoot area with our current tickets or do we have to swap them at the organisation booth first?

Sorry if that has been asked and answered already and i missed it, but when it comes to swapping Saturday shoot tickets for Friday or Sunday, can we just proceed to the shoot area with our current tickets or do we have to swap them at the organisation booth first?

No need to swap your tickets just go up with the ticket you have for Saturday :)

There will be enough queuing involved this weekend - don't want you to have to do any more than you have to!

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

No need to swap your tickets just go up with the ticket you have for Saturday :)

There will be enough queuing involved this weekend - don't want you to have to do any more than you have to!

What she said :)

• Like 2

What she said :)

Perfect, that sounds logical but i wanted to be sure. Thanx for clarifying! :smile:

I have some clashes in the morning but luckily all my tickets (even my Peter Dinklage one) are all low numbers, first 50.

Just need to make sure that on Saturday Jason Momoa, Danny Glover, Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage all have two shoots? One in the morning then one a bit later in the day?

Is this schedule definite?

• Like 1

Hi, a couple of quick things that I would like to clarify :)

My ticket for a photo with Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks will now be with Amanda Tapping and Claudia Black?

What do I do about my ticket for a photo with Nicole de Boer as she has cancelled?

Sorry if I am asking something that is already in here!

• Moderators

Yes, your Amanda/Michael is now an Amanda/Claudia ticket - if you don't wish to do this shoot you can refund (onto original payment card) or swap it at the sales desk.

Your Nicole ticket can either be used at the winter LFCC where she has been rescheduled to or as above, take it to the sales desk.

• Like 1

Hi

I'm a newbie. I have ordered a Gold Pass.

I have a 3 way clash in the morning

Peter Dinklage 10.20am Ticket No:392

Lena Headley 10.20am Ticket No:178

Norman Reedus 10.35am Ticket No:151

Then another clash

Game of Thrones talk 12.15

Louise Jameson 12.20 ticket no:19.

And Louise is only listed once on the schedule and it's only a 10 miunte slot.

What would you advise I do please?

Yes, your Amanda/Michael is now an Amanda/Claudia ticket - if you don't wish to do this shoot you can refund (onto original payment card) or swap it at the sales desk.

Your Nicole ticket can either be used at the winter LFCC where she has been rescheduled to or as above, take it to the sales desk.

Do I just hold on to the ticket and go in October?

• Moderators

Hi

I'm a newbie. I have ordered a Gold Pass.

I have a 3 way clash in the morning

Peter Dinklage 10.20am Ticket No:392

Lena Headley 10.20am Ticket No:178

Norman Reedus 10.35am Ticket No:151

Then another clash

Game of Thrones talk 12.15

Louise Jameson 12.20 ticket no:19.

And Louise is only listed once on the schedule and it's only a 10 miunte slot.

What would you advise I do please?

The morning shoots gold passes are fed through a much shorter queue so you won't have any problems there - they're all fairly long shoots too.

The clash with the talk and photo, all I can suggest unfortunately is that you go to the shoot, crew can make sure you get through first, and go into the talk a few minutes late.

• Moderators

Do I just hold on to the ticket and go in October?

Yes.

• Like 1