Problems.....what problems?

Less than a week to go before LLFC and all that is on the forum is moans and worries!

Now I understand, I was a worrier once but Showmasters are at the top of their game now. I have no doubt you will all have your ordered tickets in time, sure the refunds are slow but you always get them, which is more than I can say for bigger companies.

What I love about the guys at Showmasters is they are geeks just like you and me...the last thing they want to do is disappoint!

This event is amazing, one can only imagine the effort, work and sweat that goes into it... Danny Glover. Norman Reedus, ....all the amazing guests.....

Yes, we worry, so we should, we spend lots of money at these events, but Showmasters have never let me down and always resolve any issues.

Basically I want to say thanks in advance and have a positive post. The show is nearly here, Thanks....You guys are amazing!!!!

• Like 7

People are more likely to come onto the forum to complain I think. I'm willing to bet the majority of those same people are ridiculously excited at the same time, they're just less likely to make a point of saying it.

Anyway, I can't wait. Very nervous, but so excited, and I couldn't be more grateful to Showmasters for organising an event that looks to be so so awesome. I'm still a worrier, but I'm trying not to think about those worries. :dance:

I'm all geared up for LFCC without a problem in sight. LFCC is my favourite SM event it's always a good one. Met so many of my favourite actors and actresses through LFCC that I wouldn't have thought possible before I discovered this back in '08. This year I'm meeting Danny Glover!! You can tell by my screen name that I'm marking out over this! I've never had a bad pre-con experience with SM, my tickets have always turned up on time, even ones I've ordered on shop closing day for previous CM/LFCC/EMS. The forum mods and DavidB on the SM Twitter do a really good job of consistently helping people with queries and giving advice in the run up to LFCC, the communication excellent.

• Like 1

I'm not nervious, im not complaining and i got my ticket yesturday :D

Only concern now is with the heat next weekend, oh and when all the talk times are set in stone and having my first two photo shoots ever, been coming since 2010 this will be my fourth one :D

I hope to have good news on Wednesday so I can go on a spending spree next weekend, at the moment its deciding between all the awesome guests and what to ask each one, and I'm probably only worried meeting the voice of Mario waahoooo :D

I absolutly love this topic! You can't thank Showmasters ánd the crew enough. But i do understand why some people worry, i did too once.. You're getting excited, nervous and you hate to see something go wrong.. I can imagine.

It's getting so close now! Can't wait!! :dance:

Aww,it's fine,being a newbie of course I'm naturally a mixture of nervousness & excitment,especially as I have never been to an event like this before & hopefully will have as much fun as possible,so my posts are really just questions & enquiries rather than ranting,see I'm trying to get plenty of good advice from experienced people so I do'nt feel unprepared,you know how it is? :thumbup:

• Like 2

That's absolutly normal TomW1983. Most of the people on here did it once. :smile:

Thankyou for your kindness xxc :smile:

Everyone has to start somewhere.

And I'll add to this - things can and do go wrong, and if it was a lack of planning or something then fair dos, complain. But SM do a good job of this, it's why the events keep happening and getting bigger and better. Don't panic and worry, just relax. Chances are your questions have been answered here or on Twitter (follow Showmasters). There's plenty of info out there, but people have to take a little responsibility to find it themselves, especially if it's on the website FAQs, on the forum FAQs, on the sheet that gets posted with the tickets and gets repeatedly covered on Twitter...

e.g. I've seen complaints about not knowing the shop closing times - it was published here and multiple times on Twitter. And it should be fairly obvious that they have to shut a few days before to allow time to post the tickets. Poor SM can only do so much, if they spoonfeed a handful of people, a lot will get annoyed at being treated like idiots who can't read!

• Like 1

I am looking forward to it, nearly could not make it, been away for ages and just made it back in time to pre-order tickets. Order placed at 5.30pm 30 mins before shop closes!! I have been going for a few years and it all works out in the end, all I can say is please don't worry, everyone is really friendly and nice. My tickets have not arrived yet but I am not worried, heres to a good weekend of fun and excitement.