Entry Tickets are now on sale at the show each day on the door from fr

• Moderators

They will be sold from the Friday onwards yes. Whether they will sell out or not we can't know. That depends on how many people want them and what days they turn up to buy them...

• Showmasters Admin

we have now taken all the hall of Earls Court 2 so its now the biggest event we have run ever so there is plenty of room at the show so come on down there will be tickets on the door all day to buy.

see you all very soon

jason

• Like 1

Hi, I missed the pre-order early bird ticket date and was wondering if I can purchase a Saturday early bird ticket on the Friday evening without going in on Friday, but at the door? I work in Central London and can pop over to Earls Court to purchase a ticket on the way home from work, but is a little bit out of my way without confirmation. thanks in advance.

This has been asked before, but at the present we can't guarantee that. If you show up around 7 PM you could ask the pit boss of the area if a crew member could go in and get one for you if they are not sold at the door. After 7 things should have calmed down a bit. I'm afraid right now this is the only solution I can offer.

Thanks for the reply. Would it be easier to buy a ticket on the door Friday evening and once in, purchase a ticket for Saturday? If I'm going Friday evening to try and get a Saturday ticket, then I might as well have a look around and find out where the guests I want to meet are.

Hi, I missed the pre-order early bird ticket date and was wondering if I can purchase a Saturday early bird ticket on the Friday evening without going in on Friday, but at the door? I work in Central London and can pop over to Earls Court to purchase a ticket on the way home from work, but is a little bit out of my way without confirmation. thanks in advance.

This has been asked before, but at the present we can't guarantee that. If you show up around 7 PM you could ask the pit boss of the area if a crew member could go in and get one for you if they are not sold at the door. After 7 things should have calmed down a bit. I'm afraid right now this is the only solution I can offer.

Thanks for the reply. Would it be easier to buy a ticket on the door Friday evening and once in, purchase a ticket for Saturday? If I'm going Friday evening to try and get a Saturday ticket, then I might as well have a look around and find out where the guests I want to meet are.

Probably easier, yes.

Event is open from 6pm - 9pm on Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday/Sunday.

I wanted to come in on Friday to beat the busy wkend but its not really worth 3hrs cos it probably wont be enough time to meet Danny Glover cos the VT queue will be too long.

How busy does it get on a Fri preview? Its only a fiver a pop.

Edited by nicky

Probably easier, yes.

Thanks. I think I might that a go instead.

I'm planning on travelling down Sunday with the Mrs (would do Saturday but she's working).

All i want is to see Ecto 1 & maybe a couple of stalls for memorabilia. Think I'll be ok?

I also plan to drive down & park at Earls court or the Olympia place, should i book that now? Also is there any congestion charges or anything for this area or is that closer to the centre of London?

Thanks!

I'm planning on travelling down Sunday with the Mrs (would do Saturday but she's working).

All i want is to see Ecto 1 & maybe a couple of stalls for memorabilia. Think I'll be ok?

I also plan to drive down & park at Earls court or the Olympia place, should i book that now? Also is there any congestion charges or anything for this area or is that closer to the centre of London?

Thanks!

You won't have a problem getting into the event and seeing that.

I would book parking in advance as it is cheaper and there is a risk that the car parks may be full.

There is no congestion charge at the weekend in London. Not that the venue is in the zone anyway.

Hi!

I'm really new to this... never been to one of these events yet and was after a bit of information.

Bearing in mind I don't have any tickets at the moment for anything and wouldn't be able to get there until early Saturday morning, what is my best chance to for the photoshoot with dinklage/Headey as they are the ones that interest me the most? And what times would you recommend getting there etc?

Any info is much appreciated! :)