Sign in to follow this  
Zonic

Cosplay

Let's get this thread started then...

I'm going as Wanda and my friend as Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents. Already got my wig and I just need to finish the rest of the costume and start making the wands and crowns.

So, first post and of course, it MUST go here.

As for the cosplay; I should be bringing a Joker and Harley, along with an Ezio Auditore assassin and in costume as Borderlands 1 Mad Moxxi (IF I decide to risk my face melting away, it;'s baking here at the moment)... Looking forward to seeing some fab creations though.

i'm going as sarah jane smith from doctor who and friend will be captain jack harkness a right pair we are gonna look

One of the reasons I enjoyed lfcc so much was seeing you guys in your cosplay outfits. I am so excited

To see you all acai. :clap: :clap:

doing cosplay for first time in very long time at cardiff doing arrow just hope there at few people there so dont look out of place, at moment only going on sunday

• Like 1

Can't wait to see all the brill cosplays :D I'm going to be in my TARDIS dress, don't know which day yet though! :D

• Like 1

I'm going to cosplay for the first time! Femme-Ten Doctor ^_^ I also have my Doctor Who and Pokemon dresses, so I'm going to try and decide what to wear each day.

Nice to hear that some of you are going to be cosplaying for the first time :) looking forward to all the fab costumes! anyone need anything drop me an email ;)

Let's get this thread started then...

I'm going as Wanda and my friend as Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents. Already got my wig and I just need to finish the rest of the costume and start making the wands and crowns.

If I see you, I shall be stopping you for a photo with my kids as they love Fairly Odd Parents!

Ill take some photos, where do you think is a good backdrop, a blank wall, inside the building or somewhere outside nearby, for good background?

I love seeing all you Cosplay guys...all the time and effort you have put into your costumes has inspired me to give it a go at London Olympia in October :WAVE: See you all there

I look forward to everyones costumes ^_^

I will be bringing my Griffith Armour from Berserk as well as Sherry Birkin From Resi 6 =)

Edited by Moonlight_requiem