Photo Shoots

GoldenGreen

I just wanted to say what a great improvement in the photo shoots , saw the new equipment in place last year at EMS and wondered how it would cope with much busier guests and days and the resounding answer was remarkably well, all of which made for a great atmosphere in the photo areas, seemed to run very well. I think the new system and being able to collect your photo straight away is excellent and all my photos and my sons are of a very good quality, very pleased.

Some of the printers in photoshoot b over the weekend weren't up to scratch. Saw a lot of people's shots with dodgy skin tones and some faint vertical lines. A and C were better.

I have to agree. The faces in my photos from B are all rather red or orange.

Can I take this opportunity to congratulate Giles in Shoot A for the way he dealt with the technical breakdown during Gillian's shoot on Saturday. As soon as he was aware of the problem, he took ownership of it, made sure it was being dealt with and when it was apparent that there wouldn't be an immediate solution quickly made a decision as to how it would be resolved.

From looking at the cameras the photographer in A had a more modern camera then B I think. But I think this year the instant printout of photos was a major plus for me and next year makes me want to buy more photoshoots at next years event. So in all the photos shoots for me went smoothly :)

Some of the printers in photoshoot b over the weekend weren't up to scratch. Saw a lot of people's shots with dodgy skin tones and some faint vertical lines. A and C were better.

I'm happy with mine, it makes me look tanned!!

I have to agree, the Photoshoots were always my biggest complaint but this weekend I had 3, Jenna Louise Coleman, Billie Piper & Ariana Richards all of which I am 100% happy with, I'm sure I will be tempted to have more Photoshoots next time.