C19 photoshoot Schedule - Updated 23/05/13

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Disappointed that Roberta Tovey isn't doing a shoot. For such a rare guest it's a real shame not to have either a solo shoot or joint shoot with Bernard in this anniversary year.

And she was meant to be doing a shoot, too - according to the website, anyway.

has this been answered yet?

No tickets went on sale, and she is not on the schedule, so unfortunately no photo shoot.

The website never listed a price so I can only guess that it was being looked at but for whatever reason never happened.

It could be that Roberta down isn't interested in doing one but would one of the moderators be able to highlight this to SM? She's such a rare guest and there are people who would definitely buy a ticket for it that it would be a shame if it didnt happen purely due to an oversight or the belief that she wouldn't be popular. Plus with the cinema releases of both films this year a whole new audience is now aware of her.

If you even just made SM aware of this request we'd all really appreciate it. :-D

Now added.

Can we please get the confirmation for John Leeson and Roberta Tovey times?

Right now it says: MALCOLM McDOWELL 3.00pm followed by JOHN LEESON & K9 3.05pm.

Same thing with Roberta Tovey, (Ariana Richards 3.20pm, Roberta Tovey 3.25pm)

Other than potential breaks, guests generally sign for the whole day other than photo shoots :)

Oh so there are no talks planned? That's disappointing (though I've never been to Collectormania before so I've no idea how it usually works).

Can we please get the confirmation for John Leeson and Roberta Tovey times?

Right now it says: MALCOLM McDOWELL 3.00pm followed by JOHN LEESON & K9 3.05pm.

Same thing with Roberta Tovey, (Ariana Richards 3.20pm, Roberta Tovey 3.25pm)

We'e asked for confirmation.

• Showmasters Admin

I'll be honest at this point I'd say it's very unlikely there will be a replacement.

As for Craig I know the office are trying to get confirmation from him and as soon as it's known it will be posted.

No one is keeping information a secret for the fun of it.

It'll depend on who's photo shoot it is.

For the bigger guests like Gillian Anderson, Billie Piper and Jenna-Louise Coleman, they'll be called up in batches with the lowest numbers first. For the less busy guests, it'll probably be first come first served. It's all down to how many tickets are sold though so the best option is to check with the crew in the photo shoot areas on the day.

I do hope they call the numbers in sensible batches. Mostly they do, but here have been times when it's like "1-100 please," which causes pushing and shoving, and means that ticket #1 could be at the end of a huge queue while #100 is at he front. At least in batches of 10 or 20 you feel like buying the ticket early gets you into the line at a decent position.

Sales desk means photosession sales table though. If you want to pay autograph tickets by credit card you will need to buy the vouchers there and hand these over instead of cash at the "sales table" in the autograph line. The individual tables (I mean the ones where you select your pictures) will not be accepting card payments.